Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There is someone's Marvelous A$$e parked since 19th Jan, could someone please move that so other ships can park too?
Well i just did something i didnt want to have to do and set up insurance on my outgoing NL car as it expires end of this month. Was hoping to have sold it by now but thats life. Luckily RAA let you pay monthly.

• Helpful
Reactions: aaron.m
We're quite used to (W)aiting (A)while. Must be why the last post in the Perth thread was Thursday last week. Business as usual.
In Adelaide it is still 1983 so while we wait for the internet to be available, someone has to wake me up before you go-go, so as im not left hanging like a yo-yo.

Someone on Facebook wrote they’ve had comms with Tesla today who advised them that more info should be coming out ‘early this week’ regarding deliveries and ISOFIX recall/installation
Fingers crossed!
My NL paperwork is nearly all done, paperwork from employer returned friday, its with the bank today. Ive let them know my Delivery window starts on the 27th. My
Handy hint - These things take time - especially over xmas. Give yourself plenty of time as 'the cogs can turn very slowly'

Kudos to my NL team though, they have pushed thru and communicated very well *hint, hint*

Someone on Facebook wrote they’ve had comms with Tesla today who advised them that more info should be coming out ‘early this week’ regarding deliveries and ISOFIX recall/installation
You'll be driving that awesome blue m3h in no time!!

Or there is a huge uncertain and disappointing wait.

One or the other is possible

Reactions: e-enthusiast30
Fingers crossed!
My NL paperwork is nearly all done, paperwork from employer returned friday, its with the bank today. Ive let them know my Delivery window starts on the 27th. My
Handy hint - These things take time - especially over xmas. Give yourself plenty of time as 'the cogs can turn very slowly'

Kudos to my NL team though, they have pushed thru and communicated very well *hint, hint*
Are you leasing through Smart Leasing?