Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, it's definitely frustrating. I get they need to be careful, but surely they can communicate a little better without making promises, just at least give us some idea what's going on.
Yeah this for sure, a simple "at this stage we believe we're going to need to install tether holes and covers, these aren't in the country, they will be in a week, we anticipate a 2-4 week delay" or something like that would be really helpful

I think that's a fair call. If you're really after a P, you might as well wait. You might be able to convince them to hold your 'Booking Fee' for a P?
Ordered the P in inventory, I’ll sell it and grab the new one when they come out. They are transferring my funds to the new order!

Have fun boys, the wait for the highland is worth it but I’ll be racing @Cocoboy

Ordered the P in inventory, I’ll sell it and grab the new one when they come out. They are transferring my funds to the new order!

Have fun boys, the wait for the highland is worth it but I’ll be racing @Cocoboy
Bonus is that now you've cancelled your M3H order, I KNOW they are going to resume deliveries in the next hour 😆

You still gotta come to Melbz and have a squirt against my SSV.. Should be interesting in a straight line.... ill be unceremoniously molested if any corners are involved 🤣

Nice Work!

First thing is do is get some covers for that wood grain dash, but apart from that what a beast!

Now, which boat is it on hahaha

Yeah this for sure, a simple "at this stage we believe we're going to need to install tether holes and covers, these aren't in the country, they will be in a week, we anticipate a 2-4 week delay" or something like that would be really helpful
Or, we are waiting for some knobber to sign a piece of paper in Canberra. Here is their phone number if you would like to encourage them to sign faster...