Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Meanwhile, in Adelaide @dronus

81965516-2C50-400E-82AA-75D423ACCA26.gif

Im spending today constructively planning and creating the framework for a short movie from go to whoa culminating in a crescendo unseen in movie history.

Guest appearances from some relatively unknown guests who may not know they are being filmed, a soundtrack that hopefully isnt just stock background music and a storyline so immersive you will feel compelled to drop the AUD6.5k on an apple vision pro headset to fully be part of the journey in real time.

Ive even gone the extra step in my fiscal responsibility to make sure it is a fair dinkum top shelf video production by getting a box of those lens wipe things that i currently plan to use to clean the pubes off my canera lenses before shooting the video.

Translation: im going to play with imovie and see what crap i can cobble together.
The dizzying highs, the spiralling lows, the exact moment i realised my phones keyboard layout had changed from qwerty to qwertz..

Out this summer….
I am sure it will be 100% rotten tomatoes. It’s not every day a Tesla video contains pubic hair. Looking forward to seeing it.

Reactions: AusMar
Still sitting on 04/02 - 11/03 for EDD, hoping for an express delivery text before the weekend, wbu?

It will come when it comes. Delivery next week would be nice, but I'll view that as a bonus if it happens.

The emotional ups and downs of the last six weeks have taught me some patience. Not a whole lot, but some.