Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Will do.. had to do 2 transactions as 50k is the limit, so did one just before midnight, and another just after midnight.
I just went to the branch and had to answer a bunch of boolsheet questions - "how long have you known this entity for?"... since November when i ordered the car.

"Has anyone contacted you saying you owe them money?"... yes - Tesla told me I owe them almost $90k for the car that I ordered and am trying to pay for.
Took 30 minutes 🙄

Reactions: AusMar and dronus
I just went to the branch and had to answer a bunch of boolsheet questions - "how long have you known this entity for?"... since November when i ordered the car.

"Has anyone contacted you saying you owe them money?"... yes - Tesla told me I owe them almost $90k for the car that I ordered and am trying to pay for.
Took 30 minutes 🙄
Sounds about right.. I was asked a hundered questions when withdrawing some cash to pay a trade, my response 'Its my money and its none of your business how I spend it' is not a reasonable answer apparently.

• Funny
Reactions: SiLENC3

Took 30 minutes 🙄
Should've said you owe some drugload some money, or need the $$$ or ___ enlargement

Because everyone loves insurance chat.. I got quoted by Shannons this afternoon and they have come out on top. $1574 premium, $1300 excess, insured for 80k (might lower this to 75k). For comparison RAA were $1800 for premium and excess, valued at 69k.

I know insurance differs for everyone but I was very surprised at how competitive Shannons are, considering they were so expensive for my Audi!

Reactions: aaron.m