Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Because everyone loves insurance chat.. I got quoted by Shannons this afternoon and they have come out on top. $1574 premium, $1300 excess, insured for 80k (might lower this to 75k). For comparison RAA were $1800 for premium and excess, valued at 69k.

I know insurance differs for everyone but I was very surprised at how competitive Shannons are, considering they were so expensive for my Audi!
I'm with them too. So far the most reasonable.

• Love
Reactions: Tesl3on
Do I get a text and an email when the payment is received by Tethla
I installed the 'Tesla Order Info Extender' extension on Chrome and it helped here. Scroll down on your main account page once its installed and it shows the payments received and a bunch of other stuff, for me it showed the payments about 12 hours before I'd get the SMS to say one had been received.

I installed the 'Tesla Order Info Extender' extension on Chrome and it helped here. Scroll down on your main account page once its installed and it shows the payments received and a bunch of other stuff, for me it showed the payments about 12 hours before I'd get the SMS to say one had been received.
I have it installed, where exactly do I look

Yeah i just switched it back to the 32a plug and will leave it plugged in
Wait, what's this about a UMC issue? I will be charging primarily from my UMC which is setup to charge at 7.4kw with the 5 pin 32amp plug. Will that not work on the Highland?

1706777970282.png