Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any change for 10/15a yet?
Yes, it updated. Needed to reboot charger after update

IMG_8744.jpeg

where is anyone getting the 32a tail?
I was looking ok Tesla site and could only see it for EU?

I keep trying to figure out if I was / need to get a portable or wall charger
This could be a very decent compromise :)

Are you referring to this? This is what I got for my setup:

• Love
Reactions: dronus and Tesl3on
Are you referring to this? This is what I got for my setup:

Yeah, thanks :)

Reactions: Tesl3on
Moderators note:
This is your regular public announcement regarding language.
You can get your point across without resorting to F bombs or allusions to the size of gentlemen’s masculinity.
This is a popular thread and an important resource for new and prospective owners of Model 3. That includes ladies, gentlemen and all others who may not strictly conform to the definition. In particular, It’s not a mens locker room and I have been editing a number of posts that don’t meet these standards.
If it continues I will have to step up the consequences.
Thanks for your understanding.

SA again - for those who are curious about how they prepare the cars for delivery. Enver from Absolute Perfection is a really nice bloke who has been in the detailing game for a long time, definitely knows what he’s talking about.
View attachment 1014279View attachment 1014280
I noticed a small imperfection on the edge of the bonnet but nothing really to worry about. Rest of it is schmick, will be schmicker after coating next week

Reactions: Tesl3on
Has anyone received an M3H off Paganella yet with a build date in 2024? As far as I'm tracking, no one's received a vehicle with an updated steering wheel yet.. perhaps DJ vehicles are the ones with the change (and correct parcel shelves).

Mine was on Paganella with a build date of 8/1/24.

With regards to payment - I've got the final invoice, but no delivery date. At what point do people typically pay? I'm in a bit of a chicken and the egg situation:

• Bank needs insurance but otherwise loan is good to go
  • Insurance needs a rego number and delivery date
  • I can pay my portion whenever

Reactions: Rosier

With regards to payment - I've got the final invoice, but no delivery date. At what point do people typically pay? I'm in a bit of a chicken and the egg situation:

In regards to insurance you can just give them the VIN and supply the Rego later.
In SA rego is not done until the day you pick the car up so you dont know the Rego, my insurance was fine with VIN.

Its up to you when you pay, but make sure it is at least 48 hours prior to delivery.

In my case my car wasnt due until Friday, but they called me on Wednseday and said i can come get it. If i hadnt paid i would have been kicking myself, especially if it didnt clear until monday

Reactions: cafz

In my case, I just got insurance with no rego. You can give them the rego later. As for the policy starting date, I was being hopeful and gave them the first day of EDD. You will likely lapse a couple of days of insurance but hey. Get the proof of insurance and give it to the bank. They will then clear the funds.

So I’ve had my M3 RWD for 3 weeks now. Just went over 3000km.
One small stone chip on the bonnet, one nasty chip on the pax windscreen, (repaired).
Had to put acceleration back to chill before I get a ticket.
131 Wh/km avg.

Picked up mine yesterday from Mulgrave and as a 'first time' Tesla driver it was a joy to drive home. The 309 km trip (59 km city and 250 freeway and highway driving) was so easy, but I was quite surprised to average 126 Wh/km with a mix of city, 100 kph and 110 kph driving. Most of the country driving was autopilot/autosteer with not a lot of regen braking so if that continues I'll be pretty happy, especially considering the WLTP reference figure of 132 Wh/km.

I know what you mean about the ticket lol. No indication of speed via aural feedback anymore.