Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I
Interesting... so same start window but 2 week range for model y and 4 week window for model 3. Other than parcel shelf change, are there any other things that would require 2 weeks extra? From what we've heard in this thread, the parcel shelf change is only a 5min job if they're available. Maybe the delivery window is just Tesla being overly cautious 🤞
The MC arrived and unloaded just before FA so they may be delivering the MY's first?

My EDD is Feb 14-Mar 21 . M3LR on the Paganella which unloaded on Jan 28 at PK.

I can only choose for Delivery at Chatswood from March 5th onwards.

That means 6 weeks to get from PK to Chatswood. Tesla needs to up their game with logistics or employ more people for delivery.

Reactions: e-enthusiast30
I swear smart leasing are hopeless.. called them last week to ask to organize settlement earlier as pick up is this saturday to which they agreed. Called them again today and they said they will be contacting the bank now to try get settled today even when I clearly said Tesla require the funds 48 hours prior to pick up. I'm really hoping it shows up in Tesla account before Saturday or i'm screwed. What happens if payment isn't received by Saturday do they cancel my order?

I swear smart leasing are hopeless.. called them last week to ask to organize settlement earlier as pick up is this saturday to which they agreed. Called them again today and they said they will be contacting the bank now to try get settled today even when I clearly said Tesla require the funds 48 hours prior to pick up. I'm really hoping it shows up in Tesla account before Saturday or i'm screwed. What happens if payment isn't received by Saturday do they cancel my order?
You should get a phone call a few days before to confirm things like rego and payment etc.

These numbers seem lower than last time I looked. No idea if it's relevant of course - could be 387 LR M3's for all I know;
1707173460166.png

Reactions: aaron.m