Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe a silly question but is there anyway to check in your Tesla account if your final invoice has been paid by your financer? I'm going with a NL through SG Fleet - pick-up date is 20/02 so not stressed just yet, but I did ask SG Fleet to pay ASAP and they said on the phone that they would, however their comms are less than stellar so unsure if they actioned it.

Maybe a silly question but is there anyway to check in your Tesla account if your final invoice has been paid by your financer? I'm going with a NL through SG Fleet - pick-up date is 20/02 so not stressed just yet, but I did ask SG Fleet to pay ASAP and they said on the phone that they would, however their comms are less than stellar so unsure if they actioned it.
You can check in your account page on the website, it will show zero balance when paid.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-02-11 at 13.05.01.png
    Screenshot 2024-02-11 at 13.05.01.png
    26.6 KB · Views: 21
Reactions: avfc1982
It will show that the payment is processed, need to use the browser version

if you click the circled 'i' near your account you will see the Payment stage marked by a big black circle with a white tick.

Eg.,

1707618380645.png

Any updates about FA cars and any Adelaideans receiving updates? Do we know if there have been any truck loads of cars arriving in the state?
My delivery window starts in 2 days time, and don't have a "revealed" VIN and no updates from Tesla.
i can go past the DC at lunchtime and have a look, but Elizabeth is a bit out of the way :(

• Love
Reactions: aaron.m and Tesl3on
Any updates about FA cars and any Adelaideans receiving updates? Do we know if there have been any truck loads of cars arriving in the state?
My delivery window starts in 2 days time, and don't have a "revealed" VIN and no updates from Tesla.
I couldn’t get to Holden yesterday due to coming down with the flu. Fingers crossed we hear something this week as I’ve just got my insurance organised so my NL company can make payment 👀

I couldn’t get to Holden yesterday due to coming down with the flu. Fingers crossed we hear something this week as I’ve just got my insurance organised so my NL company can make payment 👀
Get better soon & hopefully we get some good news to cheer you up soon! :) I'm also lining up insurance, NL and ceramic coating, and just waiting on some confirmation from tesla to push the go button....
Currently my ICE car is in service today (for the last time hopefully before selling it), might go for a drive tomorrow and check out the Holden car park.

• Love
Reactions: Tesl3on
I assume it gets returned to the account either in your account thats setup in the app, or the account you sent it from. They didnt ask for an account to return it too so maybe make sure that you have a card setup in your Tesla account..
Oh so I reckon they just reverse the payment for the reservation. Bugger. I was hoping to get a refund to my bank and keep those points on my card haha