Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Collection day tomorrow morning. For those that have done it, what was your experience? Did you get a chance to do a thorough inspection?
Yep! The Tesla rep directed me to the car, they’re all parked in bays in the warehouse, they explained a few things and then said to just run through the owners manual and videos and have a look around the car and then just drive out when you’re done. If you need assistance you can put the hazards on and someone will come over.

I think we spent about 30 mins there, they were all very polite and helpful. They did say if we noticed any defects or anything they’ll address them. So really positive experience overall.

Last edited:
IMG_3728.jpeg

Beyond chuffed. Thanks for keeping me company on my delivery journey team. ❤️

It's like this and does not change... Two days already, sent a service request. Also, on delivery the paint had a few problems, also sent a service request.
Ohh I was after a pic of your car haha.

There is a charge on solar thread, those guys might be able to help.

But I’d be doing that software update and also check to make sure your app is up to date. There was something about rebooting phone or logging out and in or something, I’m not sure, I’m still waiting to get solar.

Anyone else following along that isn’t aware, on Apple phones the app doesn’t auto update. Even if you search for the app in the App Store it will say “open” but if you click on the app description it will say “update” if one is available.