Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all,
I got this from the Mol Ace tracking for my VIN for an order I placed Feb 24th to WA
1711544474809.png
If I'm reading this right, the vehicles in my lot got dropped off by Orchid Ace in Singapore on the 19th Mar. It will then be picked up by Neptune Ace on the 3rd of April and then reaching WA Fremantle on the 10th?

Does anyone know what the usual time it take for delivery after it arrives at port? I've been given a May 12 - Jun 17 estimate delivery date which seems a little long(?) considering that the vehicle will be in Aus for a month before the earliest date on the estimate?

As it is currently, Neptune Ace does seem to be on schedule

Yeah but to be fair the Tesla model of issuing a final invoice so close to delivery doesn’t help when there’s third parties
Mine was issued like a week before I got the car.
Some NL companies are more agile than others I guess.
It will be good news for someone else waiting for delivery though as they might get a call to come pick their car up earlier.
Hopefully someone else’s delivery date didn’t just get bumped a week further tho.
It is what it is.

Reactions: smeltitdeltit
That sucks, sorry to hear. At least the car isn’t going anywhere. I’d be fuming if it meant forfeiting the deposit and starting all over again! I have heard a few people say that about SG now.
Yeah that would suuuuuck. It’s a bit rich when they give you next to zero info barring a vague 3 month window then go Bang! Cars here pay up with 7 days or it’s cancelled.

Reactions: ezpz
How have people found Tint a Car. Sg fleet is sending me there. I always worry with chain automobile places….
I used tint a car in Milton, Brisbane and they were great for a previous car. The google reviews for each franchise is worth considering and expand your research for things like tinting to other car forums. You’ll quickly notice a trend and be able to narrow your choices down that way.

How have people found Tint a Car. Sg fleet is sending me there. I always worry with chain automobile places….
Tint a car did mine and did an excellent job.
Be careful of some reviews where it’s just other tint places bad mouthing others to get business.
The one I went to had a few new teslas in there at the same time and he knew what he was doing.

Reactions: smeltitdeltit
I'm really hoping I get a good rego number... I come from an Asian background and don't prefer to have anything with the number 4. Does anyone know if we can ring up Tesla and they can offer a pool of number plates available?
I reakon you could, just ask the DC, they just have a box of them. I actually got the perfect premium plate for me, a bit of a geek.