Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I ordered 2nd March 2024 and collected delivery on the 8th April 2024. Any way I can get a $3000 refund on the purchase?
1713836922829.png

So I ordered 2nd March 2024 and collected delivery on the 8th April 2024. Any way I can get a $3000 refund on the purchase?
View attachment 1040831
Is there anyway to get this discount if the ship is already delivering the car? Sort of unfair to pay a few grand more for no reason..
Unfortunately gents it appears not - someone tried very hard to get the discount when the Model Y dropped a few weeks ago - he had a LR so it was a sizeable drop - and was told too bad.

called Tesla and they said all who have not taken the delivery will get another invoice. $3000 price drop. Long wait was worth it in the end
This is good news. I pushed my lease company pretty hard to pay today as I am going on leave... not sure how this will work out and if they will want me to pay them back.

The alternative is to risk more delay and I miss pickup due to re executing all final paperwork.

Will wait and see. I pickup 30/4 now