Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah this one. Not exact i guess. But the same cropped out header...

If it's real, posting the @tesla.com should not constitute fraud or libe
You do you, but for those in the fantasy world this is the electronic telegram I got after the Morse message

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220513-204713_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20220513-204713_Gmail.jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 75
Reactions: FlyingKiwi
Dozens of accounts. Could be one person. Could be two people. It's the internet. Who knows what motivates people.

I await my call or the non-anecdotal evidence.

On the plus side, seems like most of the regular posters here didn't get the call as it turns out! My dudes!
Totally understand that forum trolls are annoying.

You MIGHT be right in this case, but if you're not, I think you're probably making a lot of new people feel really uncomfortable about posting on here. I don't think that's right, when this is a public site that everyone should be able to enjoy, whether they've been here for 5 years or 5 days.

Not trying to offend, but can't we just move on?

I looked up 4 users at random who received contact. 2 joined this week, and 2 joined before March.
It's not uncommon to get a flood of activity in a thread when something is happening.

I reckon if people wanted to troll the forum, they would say that got allocated a VIN instead.
The same will happen when the trickle of VINs come out where new and old users will popup saying they got one, and users who have been waiting a long time will still be waiting a bit longer yet.

Reactions: fobo and *Sparkles*
Totally understand that forum trolls are annoying.

You MIGHT be right in this case, but if you're not, I think you're probably making a lot of new people feel really uncomfortable about posting on here. I don't think that's right, when this is a public site that everyone should be able to enjoy, whether they've been here for 5 years or 5 days.

Not trying to offend, but can't we just move on?
Will i continue to ask people for sources and evidence? You bet.

Did i personally attack anybody? No. Happy for you to point out where i did.

I think we ended it in the posts above, so yep. Absolutely. Let's move on.

Reactions: penn_ and PcS000