Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
@Lucinda101 In the Tesla App on your phone. If you are using a browser make sure you are looking through the Australia-flavoured Tesla site and not the US one.

I ordered the same day, the expected delivery was 14-20 weeks, disappeared totally yesterday, and is Aug-Oct 2022 today.
Thanks, Chris - I just rang Tesla Brisbane and apparently because I am a remote customer with direct delivery I don't get a delivery date on my app! But they are telling me it's the same timeframe Aug-Oct

Also from Adelaide

M3LR White White
OD 10/12
EDD: Assume based on order date, will be between August - October.
Yes it is order date, unless it is near the end of the list and you want say Red and White is available and someone a week or so after you has ordered the exact car, he will get it. At least that is what happened to my mate on the last delivery in March I think it was. When we picked his up, there were not many there.

Turandot is 2-3 days from Brisbane. However my SA said that my car still was coming from Sydney… so who knows?
Turandot Estimated Arrival Date has slipped again. It was originally 25/5 into Brisbane, it arrived in time but the port must be congested as it has been meandering around off the Sunshine Coast ever since and the arrival date moved out to 1/6, but today I noticed that it has moved to 2/6. based on the original schedule that would make it into Port Kembla on 7/6.

Just joining to pass my waiting time and hang out with the cool kids.

M3LR Black Black (His)-
ODD - 04/04/2022
EDD Pending "6-9 months from Order date"

M3SR White Black (Hers)
ODD - 04/04/2022
EDD Pending "6-9 Months from Order date"
You might have just become the coolest kids ever ordering two at once!
Welcome, and looking forward to hearing about your upcoming adventures (races)

Reactions: rtvanda
I didn't mean to imply that they all carry tesla's: just a delay in docking at Port Bris. Just the same, it'd be nice if there were surprises on board.
I think if a person was to get a Tesla soon, they would have a VIN already. It used to be during manufacture but as time has progressed it seems to have moved to when a vehicle has been loaded on the ship.