Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I debate when people who don't want to complain arc up at others for not having their exact perspective. And i think the Australian M3 waiting room is the exact place to discuss our perspective on waiting for an M3 in Australia.
Yeh I sometimes find your remarks a bit - spicy/spikey - but whatever, up to you how you wish to communicate and be viewed in the community. The majority of your posts contain valuable info or thought out opinions. My pet hate is the common perspective that "if you can afford a M3 you can afford a wall charger/upgraded circuit/new circuit/new board/upgrade to the power pole/to get towed 300km when you get a puncture - insert choice of phrase. This is the spendiest car we have bought as we don't have unlimited budgets as some people seem to demand if you buy a M3 and do do not wish to spend any more than we absolutely have to and despise people telling us how we should our hard earned.
Rant over - for now 🤣.

Yeh I sometimes find your remarks a bit - spicy/spikey - but whatever, up to you how you wish to communicate and be viewed in the community. The majority of your posts contain valuable info or thought out opinions. My pet hate is the common perspective that "if you can afford a M3 you can afford a wall charger/upgraded circuit/new circuit/new board/upgrade to the power pole/to get towed 300km when you get a puncture - insert choice of phrase. This is the spendiest car we have bought as we don't have unlimited budgets as some people seem to demand if you buy a M3 and do do not wish to spend any more than we absolutely have to and despise people telling us how we should our hard earned.
Rant over - for now 🤣.
Yeah absolutely. This is the first time i have ever ventured outside the 35-45k car market and is part of a bigger project to hopefully take a bit of an upfront financial hit, use my money to do the right thing environmentally and hopefully recoup costs with some solar and batteries. Which is all up, upwards of 100k in total. And i am basically stuck mid project waiting on Tesla to deliver a large component of that project while inflation rises. Yes, the price of a tesla rises, but so does the price of solar and batteries etc.

Sooooo far out of my financial comfort zone right now. Haha. I am very much not buying this as a rich person's toy and the price represents a lot to me.

Screen Shot 2022-07-09 at 10.22.58 am.png

Reactions: axelfair89
My order page was somewhat little different. It asked me to confirm with the order because the latest models will not include radar etc. I pressed I agree and voila! a VIN msg popped up.
I don't have that confirmation message. My Next Step --> Prepare for Delivery
in my Account is unticked, unlike my MY order. How did you find out your VIN and that message on radar? I don't have access to SMS for the past 3 weeks.

I don't have that confirmation message. My Next Step --> Prepare for Delivery
in my Account is unticked, unlike my MY order. How did you find out your VIN and that message on radar? I don't have access to SMS for the past 3 weeks.
I have Chrome Tesla VIN finder extention installed. That gave me the popup message that I have the VIN assigned. I found the confirmation message just under the "Next Steps" section on my order page. It is now showing Payments. I wonder why it skipped your one tho. I'd imagine you have it very soon.

I have Chrome Tesla VIN finder extention installed. That gave me the popup message that I have the VIN assigned. I found the confirmation message just under the "Next Steps" section on my order page. It is now showing Payments. I wonder why it skipped your one tho. I'd imagine you have it very soon.

This is what I have

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220709-104145_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20220709-104145_Chrome.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 44
From what I'd been seeing in US delivery videos, Model 3's that were ordered before the announcement that Mobile charger would no longer be included were still being delivered with their vehicles. Hopefully we get the same treatment.

Would be disappointing if the car didn't come with floor mats after being assured by my SA that it was included with Australian purchases..

Just an update from my SA, i called up to the see why the wording has changed on my account just like some in here, he confirmed as it is only wording changes and nothing special however he said They are still issuing vins for model 3 and y as we speak. And orders made in january/feb should be finalised in the next 2-3 weeks for Q3 deliveries.
How accurate is that i have no clue just passing some info.

Just an update from my SA, i called up to the see why the wording has changed on my account just like some in here, he confirmed as it is only wording changes and nothing special however he said They are still issuing vins for model 3 and y as we speak. And orders made in january/feb should be finalised in the next 2-3 weeks for Q3 deliveries.
How accurate is that i have no clue just passing some info.
Yea take that with a grain of salt. I have little faith in the SAs