Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Great news.....got my final invoice today.
M3P Red black interior
Ordered 21st Dec
Delivery date Aug 22nd to 31st August
No Vin yet but haven't looked too far yet. Still need to complete registration details.
To be honest I had given up on Tesla, but I have some excitement and love for Tesla again. I think the key was just trying to forget about it and then somehow it happened.

oh my god... that's hilarious!!!! Made me laugh out loud (and further affirms my boys' belief that I'm nuts 😳)

Thank you!!!

@Hoopyfrood, be afraid .... the forklift from behind (and the ultimate victor) mirrors my day-to-day driving style 😂
You talk a big game @*Sparkles*. I have been training this entire time in the ways of the forklift for this eventuality.

• Funny
Reactions: *Sparkles*
Just ordered last month 15/06
I'm scared after reading this forum over the last few weeks.. Would it be silly to assume Shanghai would speed up production for our market over the next 6 months?
They may speed up production (they are doing upgrades to achieve this)... but delivery south of the equator does seem to be an issue.

You must be on the 9 month plus estimated delivery... I feel for you. I am in week 27 of my 14 week delivery

Just ordered last month 15/06
I'm scared after reading this forum over the last few weeks.. Would it be silly to assume Shanghai would speed up production for our market over the next 6 months?
As @Magicalset said, patience will help. And they ARE ramping up M3 production capacity, so yes it might help.

If you can hang onto your sense of humour, this will make the wait more tolerable. Lots of funny people on here, to help you pass the time.

(and don't be shocked by all the talk of forklifts - just go with it... 😁)

None are carrying Tesla's until Morning Clara does it's round trip 😅
Theory, hypothesis or based on documented evidence, my friend?
bitmoji-balloon.gif