Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Only two nights......
Those guys are newbie orderers. They have many more months to morph into the hideous creatures we have become.

I remember '3 months in' me. So optimistic. Taken aback by the solemnity and pessimism of our long term waiting friends. I remember in Q2 recklessly believing that the Turandot carrying those demos meant we would all get Vins. Sigh.

In fact i remember in the great Q2 bump, those guys getting up me for not believing it was happening. I remember @*Sparkles* reigning me in for the first time. And now we are good buds.

Time makes fools of us all.

Though if i need to flip her forklift in the great forklift battle at Uluru, what must be done must be done, sorry @*Sparkles*.

Last edited:
You know you have a problem when you’re on holidays, look out over the water and see a vehicle carrier heading southbound and think hmm, maybe! Maybe it’s on that ship!!! But then reality kicks in and you remember it’s likely that the unstamped sheet metal probably hasn’t even arrived in the factory yet. Heck, the metal might not even have been mined yet 😭 [ship is the Dionysos Leader in case anyone cared - my family didn’t].

You know you have a problem when you’re on holidays, look out over the water and see a vehicle carrier heading southbound and think hmm, maybe! Maybe it’s on that ship!!! But then reality kicks in and you remember it’s likely that the unstamped sheet metal probably hasn’t even arrived in the factory yet. Heck, the metal might not even have been mined yet 😭 [ship is the Dionysos Leader in case anyone cared - my family didn’t].
I’m 3 weeks behind you, I’ll Be watching your posts closely!

Reactions: axelfair89
Those guys are newbie orderers. They have many more months to morph into the hideous creatures we have become.

I remember '3 months in' me. So optimistic. Taken aback by the solemnity and pessimism of our long term waiting friends. I remember in Q2 recklessly believing that the Turandot carrying those demos meant we would all get Vins. Sigh.

In fact i remember in the great Q2 bump, those guys getting up me for not believing it was happening. I remember @*Sparkles* reigning me in for the first time. And now we are good buds.

Though if i need to flip her forklift in the great forklift battle at Uluru, what must be done must be done, sorry @*Sparkles*.
You're welcome, I think?? 😋

And thanks for the heads up about your tactics in the upcoming forklift battle... I shall start preparing so I am ready.... bring it @Hoopy! hahahahahaha 😜

Last edited:
But when that car comes @Hoopyfrood, we be like:
the-mask-jim-carrey.gif

And by the way, I find you an endless source of entertainment (as well as insider information on forklifts 😳

On the whole mobile charger thing, I'm a renter so this is the only means of charging I'll have so I'm glad I got my order in before it got scrapped. I would also think anyone who will be driving outside of major cities will need one, especially up here in Queensland where there's very little chargers in rural areas. Not everyone lives in Victoria which is barely larger than Tasmania.

And being in Queensland, I could care less about heated seats or steering; I use the cooling in the seats of my CX5 way more. Heated seats only get used if I have a sore lower back.

The argument that if you can spend $70k on a car, $500 more shouldn't be an issue is flawed. If we sign a contract for a product this expensive I think it's reasonable to expect the minimum you'll get is what was advertised when you ordered. That's the purpose of a contract and the protections under our consumer laws.

Now, where's my goddamn car?!?!!