Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What a cute lil' Kitty!

I know others have said it already, it can't be said enough. Thank you Ormaus for all that you do for everyone here on the forums. Your dedication and kindness is much appreciated.

Congratulations to everyone who has received their VIN! The rest of us can only watch on in joy and await our turn! Our time will come, surely! Please hang in there guys n' gals!

P.S. Happy Birthday to you!
P.P.S Good luck with painting that door.
P.P.P.S Don't give @Roat your Kitty! Give her to me instead?

I saw a white model 3 in the shopping centre car park just now as I was going back to my petrol car ... In my local area too. Other guys noticed it as they were walking past too.

I seem to be noticing Tesla's more often recently hard to tell if they've always been around and I'm just more in tune with them now 🤪 or we are truly seeing an uptake across the board albeit slowly.

Probably a little from column A and B

I saw a white model 3 in the shopping centre car park just now as I was going back to my petrol car ... In my local area too. Other guys noticed it as they were walking past too.

I seem to be noticing Tesla's more often recently hard to tell if they've always been around and I'm just more in tune with them now 🤪 or we are truly seeing an uptake across the board albeit slowly.

Probably a little from column A and B
I saw a MSM Tesla last week (same as my order) while walking the dog, and it was in the same place today (with leaves on it from the above tree).
They are obviously not using it…can I have it please…..?

@Loxmyf There's a simple explanation for that. Our good friend has got his VIN, he's out at PK ship watching for his shipment of racing forklifts!

P.S. Are you really a locksmith?
LOL

No. I stole the name for my rogue in Everquest back in the day after seeing the name as a numberplate on an actual locksmith's van in Sydney's North Shore region.

• Funny
Reactions: CMTDad and javataco
HURRAHHH!!!!! Got mine as well on the Friday drop! 😄😄😄

So the question now becomes, how do you make payment when your bank limits the daily max to $20,000? 🤔
I assume you can make multiple payments with the same reference....but yeah, would be nice to be a clean one-transaction. Help appreciated.
Your bank should be able to do one transaction if you request a transfer over the phone. Give them a ring and see what’s available.

Reactions: New Tech Bj