Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Me too….
Happy birthday Ormaus. Mine too. 68yo.

I’m stepping out of here for a few months. I only ordered July 8, with an ETA of March-May 2023.

So no point in checking in here so often at the moment.

I guess by then all you guys will be looking to trade up!!!

Seriously though, who will maintain this thread once Ormaus is DRIVING !!!! I’ll be back later in the year. Enjoy all your new toys.

Ok fine.

OD: 26/01
LR W/W
Vin: 16/07
Build: Dunno!

You have all been very nice to me this evening, you loveable bunch of forklift enthusiasts.
Screenshot_20220716-212053.png

Hi Begapride, guessing you live in Bega? I'm close, just up at Bombala. Bet you can't wait for the first round of superchargers being installed early next year by the NSW government. It says Bega and Merimbula will be getting 4 each. Let's hope 👍
And for us in Melbourne who’d like to visit… how about the Cann River project… any news there. I can’t get an answer from anyone.

Do they have endless discussions about panel gaps and paint quality, or is it always 'within spec
You must be on the forklift page too then???
Haha yep I have been waiting for my new hangchu 5.0t electric. Hopefully it arrives in quarter 4 which will give me the new LED rear lights. So exciting......🤣🤣🤣