Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I do hope (and expect) I am the first in line in the next batch for my RWD white/black Sydney ordered on 1/22. They put me in the sin bin for some irregularities I noticed in my account and I asked my SA repeatedly about it. Someone from Tesla eventuaĺy did and I promptly rectified it, but not before the last allocation had been made.

Interesting, we're not many LR orders away from being parity with the RWD orders.
Next RWD orders waiting VINs from my notes are @Braz on 18/01 (although maybe I'm missing an update), and then onto the 20-21 Jan.

View attachment 829083

(Perth / WA excluded due to special love from Tesla ;) )
Hi Ormaus, it's braz. I put the wrong date in. It's the 28th January, not the 18th. Hit the 1 instead of the 2 😅. Since seeing your post I've been trying to find a link to edit it?

Reactions: Ormaus
Hi Ormaus, it's braz. I put the wrong date in. It's the 28th January, not the 18th. Hit the 1 instead of the 2 😅. Since seeing your post I've been trying to find a link to edit it?
In the Tracker source (that I got a snapshot from) use Teslike Model 3 Survey & Order Tracker #1 and click the form link at the top to edit your details.

In the sheet I have, I just made the change :)

1657968253626.png

Huge congrats to all the VIN recipients from the last 48hrs - great to see. Happy Birthday to those who celebrate this weekend, especially @Ormaus

Long-time listener, now kindly seeking feedback/thoughts:

28 Feb order for the stock standard RWD White/Black.
In NSW the standard issue/Tesla included Number Plates are slim White with Black characters.
Do you assess these best compliment the White RWD, OR better to stump up the extra $$ for the Black with White characters?
(This would be a similar look to Victorian 'Slimline Black' style)

Appreciate this is all very much personal preference (and likely no big deal for many), but good to get thoughts on plate matching body colour etc.
My view is a balance somewhere between discretely different and stock standard/same same.
@BegaPride which black/white plates are you referring to? I’m w/b RWD in NSW and am interested in what you’re thinking here. Was going to go with stock black on white myself.

Huge congrats to all the VIN recipients from the last 48hrs - great to see. Happy Birthday to those who celebrate this weekend, especially @Ormaus

Long-time listener, now kindly seeking feedback/thoughts:

28 Feb order for the stock standard RWD White/Black.
In NSW the standard issue/Tesla included Number Plates are slim White with Black characters.
Do you assess these best compliment the White RWD, OR better to stump up the extra $$ for the Black with White characters?
(This would be a similar look to Victorian 'Slimline Black' style)

Appreciate this is all very much personal preference (and likely no big deal for many), but good to get thoughts on plate matching body colour etc.
My view is a balance somewhere between discretely different and stock standard/same same.
Hi Begapride, guessing you live in Bega? I'm close, just up at Bombala. Bet you can't wait for the first round of superchargers being installed early next year by the NSW government. It says Bega and Merimbula will be getting 4 each. Let's hope 👍