Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wow... going by this my car is on Euphony Ace expected at Port Kembla on the 13th Aug. Wonder how long it takes from the Port to be delivered in Canberra.
https://www.molace.com/TRK/Search# Nice find , as mentioned earlier clicking on the itinerary will tell you what ship your car is on.
My delivery to Cbr booked for 8 days after ship docked in PK. But I have been waiting since 10 Dec 21.

I got the SMS for Aug 15 and 16 time slots but I am overseas for another few days but they won't budge.

They made me wait 7 months (from the original 14-20 weeks) and that's ok and when I ask for a few days extension (and I already fully paid), that's not ok.

Useless SA. Speaking of customer service.....

This is an anti climax for what would otherwise be an joyous occasion.

got the SMS for Aug 15 and 16 time slots but I am overseas for another few days but they won't budge.

They made me wait 7 months (from the original 14-20 weeks) and that's ok and when I ask for a few days extension (and I already fully paid), that's not ok.

F*ck this company is useless. I can't see how anyone can defend it. Makes me so angry how little they care about their customers, especially the ones who have waited the longest

They might make ok cars, but surely they won't survive as a majority seller in Australia once other car brands are up and selling EVs in good numbers.

Makes me cringe thinking of the run around I'm going to go through if there is any warranty work needed on the car. Legacy dealers are bad enough.

I got the SMS for Aug 15 and 16 time slots but I am overseas for another few days but they won't budge.

I am about to receive my M3 and have also ordered an MY (EDD: Nov to Feb 23)

When I queried Tesla about wanting to possibly delay the MY to match up with other requirements ie end of lease, wifey requests etc. I too got the short shift.
In essence, 'you will wait for us for as long as it takes us, yet we shall never wait for you, no matter how small a request it may be'. Which is a bit sad.

Yet on the flip side I can honestly say I have not witnessed such excitement, hype and community spirit around a car in a very long time.
I feel like it is turning back the clock to the good'ol days, tinkering in the garage with mates on Fords and Holdens, just 2020's style.

Last edited: