Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
March 12th Order. Do I just start looking at buying a 2nd car? As it’s looking like march orders won’t be fulfilled this quarter
I think it's too soon to be drawing that conclusion. It's only days into the quarter so surely there's still a good chance of delivering early/mid March orders. I'll never cancel my order anyway. Not a chance.

A1DCF667-2310-44BA-A639-A478E13D6502.jpeg

You’ve waited long enough. Why not a little more?

Very annoying. I was hoping to get away with not having to replace brake pads. No such luck.
It cost me $550 a few weeks back to replace spark plugs and coils when the current car shuddered to a halt, then an extra $100 on a minor service just to make sure things like oil and brake fluid were replaced. I had gone to an EV Meetup event a few days beforehand so I figured my car sensed I was moving on and thought to punish me.

It cost me $550 a few weeks back to replace spark plugs and coils when the current car shuddered to a halt, then an extra $100 on a minor service just to make sure things like oil and brake fluid were replaced. I had gone to an EV Meetup event a few days beforehand so I figured my car sensed I was moving on and thought to punish me.
I dropped $8k on an engine swap

Ouch. I spent $1k on a service which included a new radiator. It is what it is. Let's not forget that this is one of the reasons that we've ordered an EV - to save in the long run on fueling and maintenance.

The lack of action and preference to deliver Y's is really annoying but logic says that Tesla isn't going to go a whole quarter without delivering M3s. If you ordered in Feb you'll be getting your car this quarter and if you ordered in March you're a really good chance too. I'm as frustrated as anyone but I certainly won't be throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

I dropped $8k on an engine swap
If it makes you feel any better, in 2012, when I ordered my Model S, I also spent $8,000 on my old car, clutch, power steering, tyres and sundries, only to have a texting teenager run into the back of the car in 2013 and write it off leaving me carless for a year.
Ended up buying a VE Ute to drive as a stop gap as I knew my brother was thinking of getting one. He’s driving it to this day.

Reactions: choppa
If it makes you feel any better, in 2012, when I ordered my Model S, I also spent $8,000 on my old car, clutch, power steering, tyres and sundries, only to have a texting teenager run into the back of the car in 2013 and write it off leaving me carless for a year.
Ended up buying a VE Ute to drive as a stop gap as I knew my brother was thinking of getting one. He’s driving it to this day.
Wow Model S in 2012!

If you have bought the Tesla stock instead ~~~~~~ Sorry I am a nasty person.

• Funny
Reactions: Lancey
Bruh, we got people waiting from early Feb
Though since they make like a 1000 Model 3-s a day, so if they switch to making AU RWD Model 3-s, they might get a few months AU orders filled in one batch if they run a couple of days for us so might also cover March-April with the February orders. Though that would depend on how much space on ships they have booked, so could be wishful thinking...