Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reading the replies of people on here makes me thankful I am in no rush to receive my M3. Some people look like they are going to stroke out. Relax, it is just a car.
There are some valid reasons to fret. Budgeting, planning holidays (ie, may not be available to collect the vehicle), registration/maintenance of their existing ICE, tradeins, and the ongoing expiry of preapprovals for financing.

There's a lot of moving parts to coordinate, and Telstra's less than ideal communication doesn't make it any easier.

1667180730740.png

Reactions: danwale
If you could find your VIN and see if you can search RoRo to see if it's on the Miraculous Ace like the other Perth cars that would help give hope to those still waiting, I know a few with earlier dates that are really holding out to hear of another ship where allocations could be coming from.
Hi, the itinerary says its on a vessel which left Shanghai on 26/10 called Liberty Ace. Apparently it arrives in Singapore on 1/11 but doesn't leave until 27/11 and the vessel name at this point is L VESSEL L, whatever that means. Scheduled to get to Freo on 4/12.

Reactions: danwale
Not wanting to pour salt in anyone’s wounds but thought I’d add another data point to the discussion as I’ve just received an update in my app after many moons of daily checking. OD 19/3, Perth, RWD white/black, EDD 9/12-23/12. If I hadn’t read online how little the SAs know, I’d have thought otherwise. When I placed my order in March, he told me to expect it in the second week of December.

Similar to another recent poster, I hope my 2005 Commodore ute survives until then. By the time my new car is ready, I’ll be looking forward to air conditioning more than anything else, haha.

Best of luck everyone.
My SA said to me that I would find out when the car was coming before him. At least, for now, you have an EDD when you expected it. Mine was MAY / June with due to shutdown and Covid ended up August/ October. The car arrived Aug 13.

There are some valid reasons to fret. Budgeting, planning holidays (ie, may not be available to collect the vehicle), registration/maintenance of their existing ICE, tradeins, and the ongoing expiry of preapprovals for financing.

There's a lot of moving parts to coordinate, and Telstra's less than ideal communication doesn't make it any easier.
Try BYD’s coordination. Tesla’s way better than that.

Reactions: penn_ and raffdog