Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My Tesla app / account page is showing an estimate again after disappearing the day after ordering! It’s 8-12 weeks though, just like it was when I ordered. Not unexpected, as realistically it’s 8-12 weeks from now not 4 weeks ago.
Well that’s something at least! I don’t think my account has ever showed an EDD. Are you able to actually see that in your app? My app has only ever taken me to the browser to view anything.

My Tesla app / account page is showing an estimate again after disappearing the day after ordering! It’s 8-12 weeks though, just like it was when I ordered. Not unexpected, as realistically it’s 8-12 weeks from now not 4 weeks ago.
I ordered only this week which showed an EDD of 8-12 weeks but then it disappeared the day after and still hasn’t come back. Was yours gone for the 4 weeks?

Reactions: rgc1990
Hey all, glad I found this forum and thread... I needed some reassurance and help to overcome my 1st world problem of... Tesla app compulsive refreshing disorder....

Model 3 RWD
EXT: Grey
INT: Black
OD: 8/11/2021
VIN: No
EDD: No
I totally get what you mean with constant app refreshing. I need to move the app from my Home Screen so I stop opening it everytime I unlock my phone.

Reactions: rgc1990
I totally get what you mean with constant app refreshing. I need to move the app from my Home Screen so I stop opening it everytime I unlock my phone.
C5107A49-E129-4BB9-8C9D-4AF4BC8EAD96.png

I should remove the widget and app but I just don’t want to haha. It was handy with the loan car but now it’s just torture!