Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like the cars could be on the Morning Clara .. It says its first port is Brisbane, but maybe next Port Kembla :)

That's interesting! The LR range reduction is due to the high power consumption of the Ryzen... but is there a similar range reduction for the RWD and Performance? I don't think I noticed.

Congrats on being assigned your VIN. Not long now to delivery...
What I read (unconfirmed) is that the RWD model WLTP was already conservatively updated to 491km with the power consumption of the Ryzen in mind.

This all sounds dubious to me, Ryzen should not reduce range that much more simply for the processor which should basically be downclocking most of the time while driving unless the LR has the extra (high power) GPU like the Plaid or something and that's worked hard constantly during driving i.e 3D maps or something.

• Informative
Reactions: chrome
What I read (unconfirmed) is that the RWD model WLTP was already conservatively updated to 491km with the power consumption of the Ryzen in mind.

This all sounds dubious to me, Ryzen should not reduce range that much more simply for the processor which should basically be downclocking most of the time while driving unless the LR has the extra (high power) GPU like the Plaid or something and that's worked hard constantly during driving i.e 3D maps or something.
The LR and Performance share the same size battery pack... so logically the Performance should see a similar hit to WLTP. Very strange...

Reactions: RedSky1
Good to hear!

Nothing yet on mine. I'm unable to install the Chrome extension but from what I can gather I'm searching the source for a string starting "LRW" right?

Correct.. look at source code for LRW

some other sites/forums said to review the source for isNotMatchedToRa00Vin" bit.... but mine still says True and has been the whole time even though the Vin is actually there today! (my order page has also updated with final payment amounts due prior to me looking for the VIN though)