Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The wait is what it is so I'm okay with that. But it's weird that so many people have delivery dates weeks ahead of me in Melbourne, but with order dates after mine. Given all the cars get here on a boat at the same time you'd assume that delivery date would be somewhat related to order date.
But according to Vedaprime post above, they may not all be coming on the same ship.

That was a prompt reply from my Brisbane rep! He says my SR will 100% have the Ryzen CPU. I am well happy now.
Yep, very happy to hear all of these will come with Ryzen. The Atom MCU was a huge jump in performance from MCU1 but it's already struggling to meet my standards for UI responsiveness.

Closest thing to Benchmark comparison:
I was assuming the comparison video was taken at the same location with 2 different Tesla cars, hence they should have the same internet speed - being 4G/LTE or WiFi.
That's what I would think too. The time it takes for the map tiles to load on the Atom MCU is exactly what I experience on Model X after getting the Atom MCU update.

Reactions: billyM3
Yep. Order dates mean nothing, just what is built. If your car isn’t built yet, you won’t get a vin.
Hey Veda, do you know if Tesla adjust their production numbers of each variant based on previous quarter's demand for instance?

I know you have said it's orders in get assigned and that they don't make to order, but I'd have to assume the orders placed this/last quarter would influence what is being produced in the factory to a degree right?

Just received my VIN as well.

RWD
OD: 24/11
Ext: White, Int: Black
EDD: Feb 27 - Mar 13

To those who are still wondering, I email my SA to double confirm the updates and got this reply in the morning

Screenshot 2022-01-18 102516.png