Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A milestone day.
Ordered my Model 3 on 05/11/21 understanding that delivery would take place somewhere from 8 to 12 weeks later.
It's 12 weeks later today. Still no car.
Just saying...
There can be no car unless a ship arrives... the shipping ports in China are chronically congested..
cong.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: sas076 and moa999
To those waiting on VIN, as mentioned there is still another ship to be loaded (waiting outside Shanghai port as we speak) and there will likely be another batch of VINs in the coming week or so, I wouldn't waste time worrying about if you missed this quarter until after that ship has reached Australia.

Also worth noting, it doesn't say delivery date, it says:
Estimated Delivery.

If you take a look around, the delivery times have been all over the place, but to put things in perspective right now, in all likelihood your order was placed during a wave of Omicron cases worldwide, unprecedented demand in many industries, Chinese New Year imminent, Incentives for NSW causing higher than normal demand for the country in general, I mean... they quoted me 8-12 weeks initially, but I put zero stock in that ETA haha.

Model 3 LR (MSM with Black interior)
Order date: 22/11/21
EDD: 07/04 - 22/04
VIN: Searched source code but nothing found
Located: WA

Had the range decrease message also
Just an update. on my order:
EDD now 06/03/22 - 20/03/22
VIN found in source code about 3 days ago
Final invoice issued this morning
Car build date on invoice is 09/01/22
Just deciding on which way to go with trade-in, whether to trade-in to Tesla or to sell back to the original dealer.

SteveT

Reactions: GilR
SR+
Order date: 14/11
EDD: 08 Feb - 22 Feb
VIN: Assigned
Located: NSW

I have found it difficult to contact my sales agent.
Just wondering if you guys confirmed that your model 3 delivered in Feb will equip Ryzen and other 2022 upgrades?
My car birth date is 09 Jan 2022 and it seems that there are still mixed delivery happening in US for that date range.

Thank you very much guys.

SR+

Just wondering if you guys confirmed that your model 3 delivered in Feb will equip Ryzen and other 2022 upgrades?
My car birth date is 09 Jan 2022 and it seems that there are still mixed delivery happening in US for that date range.

yes

SR+

All Tesla SA provided information has pointed to yes in 2022 Shanghai Model 3 builds, Ryzen, new heated windscreen wiper pad, both rear reversing lights enabled and Lithium 12v battery. 90% confident but can't be 100% until someone takes delivery.