Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those of us who ordered before the cut off and don't have a VIN, I imagine the car will have to be on this boat? Or will there be another boat?

Hoping for a vin very soon!
What date was the cut off? I ordered on 5/12/21. Was saying 8-12 wks when ordered but has disappeared the past 2 weeks and my SA is playing silly buggars saying that I ordered "right on the cut off". Interested in what others have been told?

Thanks!

M3P
Sydney
White/Black

What date was the cut off? I ordered on 5/12/21. Was saying 8-12 wks when ordered but has disappeared the past 2 weeks and my SA is playing silly buggars saying that I ordered "right on the cut off". Interested in what others have been told?

Thanks!

M3P
Sydney
White/Black

SA's must really love saying that, I ordered on 30/11. And got told I was right before cut off too...

• Funny
Reactions: MOD3LSyd
yep that sounds right... I'm getting more anxious as the days go by! :(
It is easy to get stressed out, but my biggest takeaway from all of this is that (as veda said) order date means nothing; Tesla seems to do this all randomly. All you can do is take the latter end of your estimate and hope for the best :)

Once you get the car, this will all be a distant memory haha.

Reactions: MOD3LSyd
Doesn't look like anyone here with a M3P has got a vin yet either :(
There has been at least one or two on here, was ordered early November. I have been told mine is definitely delayed, I change order on 2/12.

I sold my car today too, the prices you get on second hand cars at the moment surely can't be sustainable. Also I got nearly 10% more than Tesla trade in offer for my A45s selling to wholesaler off carsales, had three in a bidding war at the end which helped. No real private bites on the car so any price you see listed is not a realistic expectation of what you would get.

Reactions: AngryLitig8r

Thanks!

M3P
Sydney
White/Black

Similar order date, 1 of the P's has a date, 2 of them don't. Also before cutoff, wouldn't bother trusting anything it says at this point. We've also been told most likely April not march for ours.

Hey team! Placed my order for a 3 in November with an 8-12 weeks estimate to Sydney. Now have an ETA of February 19 - March 05 on the portal. I can find my VIN using the URL, but its not shown on my account. Any ideas if the vehicle would be on the Morning Crystal or Midas? Has anyone found the estimates drop, or usually delivery does fall within the period they mention?

Hey team! Placed my order for a 3 in November with an 8-12 weeks estimate to Sydney. Now have an ETA of February 19 - March 05 on the portal. I can find my VIN using the URL, but its not shown on my account. Any ideas if the vehicle would be on the Morning Crystal or Midas? Has anyone found the estimates drop, or usually delivery does fall within the period they mention?
I may be wrong but I think most who have cars on Midas also have their invoices. The Crystal will only be 7 days or so behind.