Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone know if we LR get VIN in this quarter? I'm not sure now

From my memory at least half of LR orders here have not got VIN (or maybe more than half).

I know "we expect some more VIN to be assigned" etc. etc. OK, I can see that but they all RWD and there was one day when there were few P

Update on the Crystal. Currently drifting of the Sunshine Coast and not coming in to berth until Saturday morning. Taking up its berth at the moment is the Trans Leader which will be followed by the Courageous Ace and then the Crystal. So PK next Monday or Tuesday.

That will line up with those late Feb early Mar deliveries. It also implies that there is a 3rd ship for those later Mar deliveries I think.

Last edited:
Reactions: TJTethla
Update on the Crystal. Currently drifting of the Sunshine Coast and not coming in to berth until Saturday morning. Taking up its berth at the moment is the Trans Leader which will be followed by the Courageous Ace and then the Crystal. So PK next Monday or Tuesday.

That will line up with those late Feb early Mar deliveries. It also implies that there is a 3rd ship for those later Mar deliveries I think.
Thanks for the updates. Much appreciated!

As many of us are approaching delivery in the next few weeks, anyone got recommendations for paint protection and window tinting in Sydney?

Thanks.
These guys were great, have plenty of Model 3 experience.

Reactions: lint and wasifm
These guys were great, have plenty of Model 3 experience.

Thanks, I'll check them out.

FYI people -
Doesn't seem like too big a deal, I'd imagine if it's necessary if or when that level of autonomy is even available here, they'll offer a free installation for those who've purchased the FSD package.

Received mine also.
EDD: 27-31 March.
Sydney
M3LR Black/White.

Pretty annoying considering the people ordering in January getting cars next week....
Yes, Ordering experience is not that exiting as I thought it would be. For some reason they decided to push back both P and LR models. Because when ordering I can remember waiting time for P was longer. Same now for LR

If calculating actual weeks since my order it is 134 days or 19 weeks. INSANE

Hope other LR here got their VIN as well.

Last edited: