Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
this evening I have this in the app for the first time

C52B2E0C-8A16-4B09-9DE9-983D889D5932.jpeg

so a date at last
my account shows that they want a large amount of money and I had to accept the new more limited range
it’s funny because my leasing person told me earlier this week that I probably wouldn’t receive communications like this ie they would go to the leasing company

So my understanding you don't pay pay account in full unless you've got final invoice (in case you've got finance)
It’s really personal preference. If you’re paying the whole balance yourself, the account details are the same as displayed in the above examples. Citibank BSB and account number is the customers RN.

I think it’s been stated here someone’s SA advised them to wait, but if it isn’t a common direction and the details are there then go for it.

Reactions: DanSyd
LR Blue/black here 5/12 Brisbane
Nothing yet either🙄
From what I have observed, VIN is revealed in the order of date generally speaking. It might be the case that someone who ordered two days after you might get a VIN before you but rest assured someone who ordered an LR 10 days after you wouldn't get a VIN before you. I got mine yesterday some time after someone who ordered 5 days before me. Hope you get it by Wed next week. Seems like VINs are assigned to LRs now so hopefully🤞.

OD 19/11 | Melbourne

It’s really personal preference. If you’re paying the whole balance yourself, the account details are the same as displayed in the above examples. Citibank BSB and account number is the customers RN.

I think it’s been stated here someone’s SA advised them to wait, but if it isn’t a common direction and the details are there then go for it.
If the EDD is 23 March, does it make sense to make payment now or wait for a few days before delivery?

Also will making payment bump one up in the queue?

Hi folks, a question. When transferring the amount to Tesla, is it fair to assume that the transaction description is the same as "Bank Reference Number"? My bank doesn't show me a "reference field" only a description. I know big banks do have an additional reference field along with description. Any clues? If not I'll ask my SA when he calls me. Not gonna transfer the money yet but wanted to set everything up so gets transferred automatically in a couple of weeks.

EDIT: Actually might not matter. account number is my RN (just found out from the posts above) so don't think it's a big deal.