Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Range Calculator

Did anyone know this website? It lets you calculate how far you get with your car. Maybe a nice gimmick.
Seems to be in the ballpark but it obviously has assumptions for road conditions. they continue to add features, you couldn't remove the aero wheel cover before but now you can.

Interesting to see anywhere around 100km and hour and +/- 5km either way changes the range by approx 25km for the RWD.

Hi all.
New to this chat, just been following along for the last few weeks while we wait for our White LR (Black interior). After seeing many people commenting that some people have ‘missed the boat’ we checked in with Tesla today, who gave us the devastating news that we’re now not getting our car until May-ish.
OD: 1 Dec 21
Melbourne
No VIN, etc.
We’re devo, as we had a roadtrip planned for April with holidays booked and all.
😩
Yep, my fateful call came yesterday too. My estimate is now 3 to 6 months from OD (28.11)... well its not 3 to six months is it, I said, 'cos three months is now, and it won't be until be until May earliest. 5 to 6 months clearly.

He also tells me I'm now a gold class customer, 'cos my car will be in the very next batch, well that's clearly not true, I feel like a wooden spoon customer because I got bumped :(

I was having a bad day yesterday.

Reactions: AngryLitig8r
I'm sure most of us have asked the same questions again and again here — and that's OK, that's what the thread is for! But if you'd like to turn the thread into a game, I adapted a post on the FB group into a bingo card. Enjoy! (Original post: Tesla Model 3 & Y Australia
comment_id=1933810226799129&notif_id=1645224459450467&ref=notif&notif_t=group_comment_follow)

tesla bingo.001.jpeg

I'm sure most of us have asked the same questions again and again here — and that's OK, that's what the thread is for! But if you'd like to turn the thread into a game, I adapted a post on the FB group into a bingo card. Enjoy! (Original post: Tesla Model 3 & Y Australia
comment_id=1933810226799129&notif_id=1645224459450467&ref=notif&notif_t=group_comment_follow)

View attachment 771077
I’m just going to add that I still need the answer to some of these questions 😬