Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered on 16/2 - white RWD, black interior, standard wheels. Which may be the most common M3 but I think the car looks brilliant in white, especially with the black trim and a tint job.

It will be interesting to see what “5-7 months” actually means in practice!
For those of us that ordered at the pointy end of the 5-7 month change (15/2 and 16/2) we may well make Q2 is there are cancellations in the Q2 queue

Reactions: NoTimeToLose
Yep, my fateful call came yesterday too. My estimate is now 3 to 6 months from OD (28.11)... well its not 3 to six months is it, I said, 'cos three months is now, and it won't be until be until May earliest. 5 to 6 months clearly.

He also tells me I'm now a gold class customer, 'cos my car will be in the very next batch, well that's clearly not true, I feel like a wooden spoon customer because I got bumped :(

I was having a bad day yesterday.
Found out on Friday my LR Blue M3 ordered on 26/11 will not be here in Canberra until April - at least. No Vin. Frustrating because they had been talking to me about the registration paperwork and I was hoping / expecting end of Feb. Sigh.

Hi All,
I got my VIN on the 10/2 (517 range) and in my Tesla account it’s got the balance owing and bank account details etc but no final invoice under documents. Any idea how long I should wait before chasing up the final invoice? EDD is 12-26 March?
Regards,
Stephen

Hi All,
I got my VIN on the 10/2 (517 range) and in my Tesla account it’s got the balance owing and bank account details etc but no final invoice under documents. Any idea how long I should wait before chasing up the final invoice? EDD is 12-26 March?
Regards,
Stephen
My dates are pretty similar to yours and I got my invoice about 2 days ago. Hopefully yours is soon, but it doesn't really do much aside from showing build date and odometer.

Reactions: whmacs
Found out on Friday my LR Blue M3 ordered on 26/11 will not be here in Canberra until April - at least. No Vin. Frustrating because they had been talking to me about the registration paperwork and I was hoping / expecting end of Feb. Sigh.
I don't like the sound of that. If they are delivering November LR orders in April (reality May), will January orders be pushed back to August?

That’s really disappointing. I ordered the same spec and colour in Canberra five days earlier and supposedly have a VIN and EDD of 10-25 March. I won’t feel relic until I actually see and invoice though…

devonport1.jpeg

Dozen Model 3s waiting at the Devonport docks in TAS. Taken this afternoon.