Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I feel like we've got some positive wind behind us. Germany coming online and China potential expansion I'm really hoping there is a push for strong for delivery prior to the end of the FY as well. Might be some numbers there chasing to grab headlines in the media 🤷‍♂️
The fiscal year in the USA is October to September. I don't think pressure from the Australian branch office will mean squat. Hope I'm wrong...

Same, the wife has been trying to get me to sell old car so that we don't have too many cars at home, good thing I didn't listen, I'll probably keep old car until I accept delivery
Never too many cars!
CE83C633-04B9-4F08-A274-650D9E951F51.jpeg

• Funny
Reactions: Benzz
Might be useful to know: Spoke with the Tesla rep earlier today on the price increase, and yes as people has said here if you have put in your deposit, you will not get a price increase - Unless you change your order (e.g. change the colour, trim, etc). Then you will get charge.

So if I change my order from a White RWD to a Blue, I would have to chuck in an extra $2,500 as opposed to $1,500 before.

Might be useful to know: Spoke with the Tesla rep earlier today on the price increase, and yes as people has said here if you have put in your deposit, you will not get a price increase - Unless you change your order (e.g. change the colour, trim, etc). Then you will get charge.

So if I change my order from a White RWD to a Blue, I would have to chuck in an extra $2,500 as opposed to $1,500 before.
because you are going to pay $1500 for blue paint, and the $1000 increase.

Morning Clara delayed again 😂

Job TypeShipShip TypeLOAAgencyStart TimeEnd TimeFrom LocationTo LocationStatusLast PortNext PortVoyage #
ARRMORNING CLARAVEHICLES CARRIER199.9Wilhelmsen Ships Service (Brisbane)07-03-22 12:3407-03-22 12:35Drift Point CartwrightFisherman Island No 1PLANShanghaiPort Kembla2254
DEPMORNING CLARAVEHICLES CARRIER199.9Wilhelmsen Ships Service (Brisbane)08-03-22 12:3408-03-22 16:34Fisherman Island No 1SEAPLANShanghaiPort Kembla2254