Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Have finalized the finance with Plenti yesterday (needed car insurance policy number) after scheduling pickup date. (3/19)
I noticed that they paid the rest of the balance off today. So now my account shows "Your final payment was received".
I'm trading in my car on the day, and then picking up the M3 RWD. So will be interesting how it goes.

Does the SA Government refund the $363 Registration Fee paid on the Tesla Invoice?
I think we need to check we have a rebate for the next year after delivery.
...While arrangements for the registration exemption are introduced, eligible electric vehicle subsidy recipients will receive an additional $138 as a rebate on the first year’s registration charge. The following two years registration exemption will be provided as part of future registration renewal process.

I think we need to check we have a rebate for the next year after delivery.
...While arrangements for the registration exemption are introduced, eligible electric vehicle subsidy recipients will receive an additional $138 as a rebate on the first year’s registration charge. The following two years registration exemption will be provided as part of future registration renewal process.
Yeah it all looks a bit messy at the moment! The solar and battery reheated were like this too in the early days.
I noticed when last updated only 50 EV rebates had been issued so we’re at the pointy end of the process. I guess we’ll just have to go through the process and report back.