Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Plenti was very easy to work with. Filled the online application, submitted a few docs and approval within a day 👍🏽

Posted already:
Ordered on 1st Feb
14-20 weeks delivery window
Tesla SA said Q2 delivery (mid April potential delivery date update)

Changed order on 2/12. No doubt with that EDD you should get a text very soon. You would have your vin?
Yes, I have received my VIN Number on 14th FEB 2022. The Build & Compliance Date for the Tesla Model 3 RWD is 08th Feb 2022. My initial EDD was 12 - 26 March but was updated by TESLA to 18-31 March 2022. Hope I receive the text message about the exact delivery date soon.

Reactions: Parramaniac
Have finalized the finance with Plenti yesterday (needed car insurance policy number) after scheduling pickup date. (3/19)
I noticed that they paid the rest of the balance off today. So now my account shows "Your final payment was received".
I'm trading in my car on the day, and then picking up the M3 RWD. So will be interesting how it goes.
I see a few people using plenti for car finance. May I ask why? I checked their website and it’s quite a bit more than macquarie who do the Tesla finance.

Received delivery appointment text yesterday morning (17/03 around 10:40am).

Model 3 Performance
Midnight Silver + Black Interior ordered last day of November; change paint colour on 02/12/21.
Melbourne delivery @ Mulgrave
Build & Compliance on 07/02/22
VIN on 09/02/22
Delivery scheduled for 24/03 (was given 24/03 & 25/03).

Reactions: Benzz
Folks,

Who are taking delivery of the standard TM3, what value are you getting the car insured for?

Just wondering the upper limit to consider with the price hikes.
Most insurance companies (I believe) offer new for old car replacement if written off within the first 2 years. So for me, I’m going with NRMA and market value. If you go agreed value you pay a higher premium and gain nothing at least for that 2 year period.

Reactions: Raol