Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m waiting for RWD / black interior / metallic blue. Out of an abundance of preparation, does anyone in Melbourne have recommendations for ceramic coat? What I’m looking to know, if possible:
  • Name of detailer
  • Cost
  • Photos
  • How many coats / brand name
  • How long did it take
  • Other details eg. How was their service?
Photos of M3’s with standard blue metallic + ceramic coat preferred :) before and after shots would be awesome :))

EDD: Sep 2022+
Order date: 27 Feb 2022
Affinesse is well regarded in Melbourne.

I’m waiting for RWD / black interior / metallic blue. Out of an abundance of preparation, does anyone in Melbourne have recommendations for ceramic coat? What I’m looking to know, if possible:
  • Name of detailer
  • Cost
  • Photos
  • How long did it take
Photos of M3’s with standard blue metallic + ceramic coat preferred :) before and after shots would be awesome :))

After taking delivery I'll be driving mine to Melbourne pretty quickly and handing it over to Final Finish in Brunswick for a proper detail and clear protective wrap on the front. They don't know that yet...

Welcome home

242FC335-6906-4138-BDE5-299C606A54E5.jpeg

• Name of detailer
  • Cost
  • Photos
  • How long did it take

Just wanted to say I ordered the exact same spec (rwd blue/black) on the same day as you so I’ll be watching your progress closely. I’m also in Melb and am considering Afinesse to do the ceramic coating and tinting :)

Reactions: mpowney
congrats!
how was delivery, fill us all in!
Thanks all!

Delivery was super simple. Got to meet the SA I’ve been driving mad for 3 months. Basically showed me to my car, helped me pair phone key, then just left me with it. “Sing out if you need a hand otherwise, all the best!”

Just so stoked to finally have it! Hold tight y’all the wait is DEFINITELY worth it!

Hey all. Ordered a M3P in Red last week - the day the delivery time went up to 6-9 months but luckily just before the price hike. Already stuffed up by not immediately completing the "milestones" - only just done that this morning. Missed the "We prioritize delivery based on milestones completion." in the email :rolleyes: She'll be right,

Hey all. Ordered a M3P in Red last week - the day the delivery time went up to 6-9 months but luckily just before the price hike. Already stuffed up by not immediately completing the "milestones" - only just done that this morning. Missed the "We prioritize delivery based on milestones completion." in the email :rolleyes: She'll be right,
what exactly do you mean by milestones ?
what did the email exactly say if you don’t mind sharing ? Just the pre delivery info? such as adding a card and registration?