Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi, I guess I'm one of the lucky ones.

Ordered my M3P in Victoria on 03/02/2022
Received a text message on 27/03/2022 that a car has been assigned to this order and the car delivery is available coming weekend.
Got my car delivered on 02/04/2022

Crazy isn't it😁

Reactions: rtvanda

Received a text message on 27/03/2022 that a car has been assigned to this order and the car delivery is available coming weekend.

Crazy isn't it😁
Unbelievable considering all the Q4 orders yet to be allocated. Well done! What specification is it so that we can complain with justification?

Hi all. Is there a table anywhere where Australians can enter their order date, location, model trim, VIN date, delivery date? That would help us all gauge expected delivery times.
Someone did actually try this about 10 or 20 pages back. It would be out of date now but did give a small idea of what the list was. Of course you need to take into consideration that not everyone waiting for a Tesla is a hanging around on this forum - but it did give some idea.

Reactions: rtvanda
The Tesla UK site has the Model Y @ £54,990, the same price as the Model 3LR! You can add £2,100 to the Y for the Performance wheels/tyres and be only £500 over the price of a M3LR with the white wheels. AND Aug vs Feb23 delivery. Checking US and Irish sites shows an expected 8% or so gap so the UK site is a bargain for the Y. Hmm...

Crazy isn't it😁
Nuts! What spec did you order?? Sounds like you might've gotten lucky with someone else pulling out, and you being next in line for that spec.

Hi all. Is there a table anywhere where Australians can enter their order date, location, model trim, VIN date, delivery date? That would help us all gauge expected delivery times.
Great idea. I can setup a google Excel spreadsheet for this and share it for everyone to add their details? What headings do we need?

Drivetrain - RWD/LR/P
Colour - White/Black/Grey/Blue/Red
Wheels - 18/19/20
Interior - Black/White
FSD - Y/N
Finance - Tesla partner/own finance/cash
Order date
VIN Allocated
Delivery Date

Great idea. I can setup a google Excel spreadsheet for this and share it for everyone to add their details? What headings do we need?

Drivetrain - RWD/LR/P
Wheels - 18/19/20
Interior - Black/White
FSD - Y/N
Order date
VIN Allocated
Delivery Date
+ location
Personally I would be keen to know the intended main charging method e.g. solar/home/supercharger etc

Last edited:

Drivetrain - RWD/LR/P
Wheels - 18/19/20
Interior - Black/White
FSD - Y/N
Order date
VIN Allocated
Delivery Date
This will be controversial... but hear me out... This is directed at nobody in particular, and if anyone feels it is, then it probably is. 🤷🏻‍♂️ But I suggest a "Have you lost your *sugar* at a Tesla employee?" field. I really want to see if a pattern forms.

Reactions: Manga
This will be controversial... but hear me out... This is directed at nobody in particular, and if anyone feels it is, then it probably is. 🤷🏻‍♂️ But I suggest a "Have you lost your *sugar* at a Tesla employee?" field. I really want to see if a pattern forms.
I haven’t lost my cool (not my style), but the service/lack there of has been extremely thin. I could see some people being quite frustrated by this.
I think I’ve received 1 email about 4 days after I asked a question.

I haven’t. I have spoken with two Tesla staff, on the phone. One in Sydney, who checked a few things for me. She then got the Canberra office to also then contact me. I spoke with my actual SA there and he then sent me an email confirming everything. He called me back a week later to see if I had anymore questions.

Truthfully this forum has kept my sanity in-check. I know it’s still going to be a little while longer but the car will eventually get here. Me losing at someone won’t help the car get here any quicker.

Drivetrain - RWD/LR/P
Wheels - 18/19/20
Interior - Black/White
FSD - Y/N
Order date
VIN Allocated
Delivery Date
Sounds good. Plus “location” from my original list. But would a spreadsheet have access for everyone to edit others’ entries, which probably isn’t good.