Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
ABRP suggests a RWD TM3 will get somewhere like 550 km which is what I would think seeing the LR could get 640km. But who is really going to do 60kmh on such a long drive. Would go crazy. I reckon Bjorn is wasting his time doing these tests, better to keep it real world.
550km would be real strech may be around 480km, seen few of Bjorn videos where he is done 90km and 120km test on RWD with 404km/289Km (weather was quite cold like -3) similar test on M3LR yeilded 563km/422Km but weather was good not cold. Still I think RWD is a great value

Existing sheet with all that info already..
You need to setup a temporary filter to see the Australian entries, but there's a few of us on there.

Great! Thank you. Everyone please go and add your order to the list, so we can gauge delivery dates. Those who have received a VIN or car would be especially helpful.

Reactions: DrWaffles90
Hi all,
New here but been following very intently.
Order date: 3/12/21
LR White / Black
Sydney
My EDD has fluctuated from 8-12 weeks, 14-20 weeks to NOTHING, now it sits at 3-6 months. Quite the ride.

I’ve given up on EDD especially since the COVID factory shutdown. So not to get disappointed I’m ready to get bumped to Q3!

I ordered M3 RWD MSM with the black interior on 14/3/22 - EDD 5-7 months.

I have been following the threads and looks like a long wait for me, can anyone advise when would my rough EDD will be?

At the moment Macquarie is offering the best interest rate of 2.99% for EV's, I would like to lock that rate as I'm worried it may go up any time like other institutions, they informed me that they can lock that price for a maximum of 6 months if I would put my loan application and get it approved.
My worry is will the car be ready in 6 months or do I need to wait a few more weeks to put in my loan application.

Can anyone share their valuable suggestions based on your experiences?

Thanks

I have been following the threads and looks like a long wait for me, can anyone advise when would my rough EDD will be?

At the moment Macquarie is offering the best interest rate of 2.99% for EV's, I would like to lock that rate as I'm worried it may go up any time like other institutions, they informed me that they can lock that price for a maximum of 6 months if I would put my loan application and get it approved.
My worry is will the car be ready in 6 months or do I need to wait a few more weeks to put in my loan application.

Thanks
Location - Parramatta - Sydney

Saw a couple of news articles saying possibilities of rear screen to view streaming services and Model S in US having factory fitted swivel screen. Am entertaining myself with the thoughts that these delays may lead to these features being fitted on our Model 3 :p (Yes, yes, most likely not, but don't burst my bubbles).

Saw a couple of news articles saying possibilities of rear screen to view streaming services and Model S in US having factory fitted swivel screen. Am entertaining myself with the thoughts that these delays may lead to these features being fitted on our Model 3 :p (Yes, yes, most likely not, but don't burst my bubbles
Dreams are all we have at this point my friend!

Saw a post on Facebook where someone said they had theirs stuck to the underside of the centre console lid, I think it was Melbourne though, so I don't know if the etags are different here. I plan on trying mine there to see how it goes. I'll be needing it on the way home from the distribution centre so I'll know pretty quickly if it works or not.
Seen a few on youtube too Hopefully the tag tech in QLD is the same as elsewhere. Please let us know when you are able to confirm?

Thanks
I had to extend my approval with them, but they were only concerned with checking that our circumstances hadn't changed.

Thanks
I spoke to my Macquarie rep and he said I may need to do a new application before the end of May which will lock in the 2.99% rate for 3-6 months.

LR White/Black Perth 7th Jan. Wait is torturous.
I agree, ordered 01/02 (Blue/white LR) - 'My' estimate is a delivery in Perth between 11/07 to 17/07 assuming the cars land in Freo on 28/06.

1651665153089.png

Reactions: juk