Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I understand there will be delays during the times we live in but when Tesla decide to not provide any cars for a quarter to AU/NZ and continue to provide vehicles to other nations the goodwill starts to disappear rapidly. Hopefully they can get their act together and produce more LR/P so customers who have been waiting from last year get their vehicles finally in Q3.

06/01 LR order here - like deliveries, does there seem to be any order in who they’re calling re. Q2 deliveries? I’m 18 weeks in to my 14-20 week wait and haven’t heard a peep. I’m surprised that those nearing the end of their originally agreed delivery window aren’t hearing about this promptly! I’ve spent 18 weeks desperately excited but the last two days have been really disappointing

Reactions: maxb
I think I am going to buy something else now, which can be delivered in my lifetime, and I will resell the M3P…
Can completely understand @TSELA, and the thought has crossed my mind that this might end up be a never ending waiting game.
But I do wonder what other EVs are we are likely to get within a 12 month timeframe? Anyone any suggestions?
I did have my eye on a Kia EV6 before I was told I wouldn’t be able to get one until 2025.
Then (similar to what you stated) I figured Tesla was good bang for buck.
P.S. have no interest in a MG EV. 😬

Reactions: PcS000
06/01 LR order here - like deliveries, does there seem to be any order in who they’re calling re. Q2 deliveries? I’m 18 weeks in to my 14-20 week wait and haven’t heard a peep. I’m surprised that those nearing the end of their originally agreed delivery window aren’t hearing about this promptly! I’ve spent 18 weeks desperately excited but the last two days have been really disappointing
I ordered on the 4/1, white and white LR. So I am also at the 18 week mark. Have not had any communication from Tesla. Just think to tell everyone at the last minute that there will be no deliveries is wrong. They would have known earlier.

Reactions: *Sparkles* and maxb
Yes I’ve had similar thoughts since this latest blowout - I checked out polestar and wait is Nov 22. There’s not really any other EV that I would consider at this point. I’m already in a queue, the thought of joining another isn’t appealing at all.

OD 12/2 RWD (24-30 weeks) stock standard white/black Canberra. Haven’t heard a squeak from my sales rep.
Can completely understand @TSELA, and the thought has crossed my mind that this might end up be a never ending waiting game.
But I do wonder what other EVs are we are likely to get within a 12 month timeframe? Anyone any suggestions?
I did have my eye on a Kia EV6 before I was told I wouldn’t be able to get one until 2025.

Yes I’ve had similar thoughts since this latest blowout - I checked out polestar and wait is Nov 22. There’s not really any other EV that I would consider at this point. I’m already in a queue, the thought of joining another isn’t appealing at all.

OD 12/2 RWD (24-30 weeks) stock standard white/black Canberra. Haven’t heard a squeak from my sales rep.
** 14-20 weeks

The only thing that slightly concerns me is whether my RWD will be delivered by the deadline for the $3000 ZEV subsidy in Vic. It' s been extended to Dec 26 (order date March 1). If the ZEV subsidy gets extended again, that'd cover any further delays.... I'd hope!
Same here.
My Vic ZEV subsidy now expires 11th Jan.

RWD
White/Black
Ordered 17/3
App says EDD 6-9 months.

Hopefully the govt will extend further if needed. We are not the only ones in this situation.

I joined a week or so back for the ship spotting, and was buoyed by the unbridled optimism . Now it's hard to see through the rubble of this discussion...
People are feeling a bit deflated after hearing no deliveries to Aus/NZ for this quarter, so just need to lick our wounds a little. Sure things will get back to normal soon enough. Maybe we can kill some time discussing accessories that’ve been ordered or considering being ordered. I’m currently waiting on a few things, including a fog light upgrade with turn signals.

Reactions: DrWaffles90
I’m very stubborn. So, I’m getting this car, no matter how long it takes 😁

I’m getting my wall charger installed next week, feel like I definitely jumped the gun on that one
I think my wall charger arrives next week. Will get it installed soon.

Have Samsung Portable SSD T7 (500GB) for Tesla Cam ready and waiting.
Have ordered screen protector, centre console trays.

Still curious about what Flloor / Trunk / Deep Truck / Frunk mats I should get - I like the 3d Maxpider ones but not sure they come in RHD??

I had mine installed 2 months ago 😳 the sparky who installed it said they had heaps of installs lined up for the wall chargers, so getting in early might not be a bad thing.

Is this the right thread for discussing accessories? Don’t want to thread crap..
It doesn’t hurt to discuss accessories for a bit until we start hearing some news.
I’m getting my wall charger installed next week, feel like I definitely jumped the gun on that one
Lol. I’m hearing you @fobo had mine installed last week…. I used my electrician (not Tesla recommended) didn‘t want to be quoted overinflated prices. Anyway when it was turned on it had a red light which stayed on after rebooting several times. the error code said internal error and need to contact Telstra Energy. We ended up sorting it out ourselves by changing the country from US to Aus when commissioning it.

• Helpful
Reactions: Ormaus and fobo