Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New here. They tried to call but didn’t catch me so I got the dreaded follow up email instead. Heard that some one from Oz twittered Elon about the Premium connectivity here resulting in a more reasonable monthly fee. Perhaps it may work for more cars too?

Good idea!. I just ordered some floor mats from Tessories.
Yeah we ordered the mats from Tessories too. They look good and from an older post some people have complained that their mats had to be weighted down to get them to straighten out, and they smelled really strong. Ours don’t have a strong smell or need to be weighted down. So decent quality from Tessories.

• Informative
Reactions: ohmsalad and Ormaus

At least this hasn't happened!
Well we all know what to do on the weekend! As far as effective EV policies go, solid balance of power for the Greens is required. They're the only ones who have an actual platform mirroring the EU and therefore providing the incentive for Tesla to sell here in bigger quantities. Without it, we could easily become those Volvo orders.

I used to think it will be so nice to turn on the heated seats and warm up the car before heading off to work. Now with the new delivery time I think I'll start dreaming about turning on the AC to cool the car down before heading home from work.
Confirming that it is bloody nice, I've had my car since November so no cold days up until now. I left for work at 6:30am this morning and Sydney is getting chilly overnight. Whilst getting ready for work I turned on the cabin temp, seat warmer and steering wheel warmer. Very comfortable.

Reactions: Modi and Ormaus
So basically can move to a performance from a LR without much extra delay. Sounds like they’re trying to clear backlog

With the price jump now it’s 23k, is it really worth the jump? Or LR + boost is enough?
Have a friend who has 2021 P and I have just picked up 2021 LR with Boost. Driven both and the LR with boost and plenty quick quick enough...Suggest save some money and get LR plus boost

Not sure if anyone else has noted the same, but my account 'overview' page (next steps) has changed and now says '
Next Steps
We are drafting up your invoice. Vehicle Registration and Final Payment are required prior to your delivery'
I had the 'call' a few days back postponing to Q3, so unsure why this has changed.
1652962950127.png