Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For we lucky few getting our cars this quarter, I had thought they could only be on Turandot (arriving today in Brisbane), but I have now realised that Don Juan (arriving tonight in Port Kembla) is a chance. If they really did build our cars in early April before the lock down started and they were meant to be demonstrators, then it would make sense that they might have put them on Don Juan on 24/4. Fits in with what Tesla told me last week that I might have my car first or second week of June, I just thought they were being a bit optimistic based on the Turandot schedule.

Also, it seems Ship fix is working again this morning. I also found an alternative, MaritimeOptima ShipAtlas, you have to create a free account.

I now have an EDD of 2nd June - 16th June. Given that Turandot is scheduled to be in Port Kembla on 30th May, that would seem to suggest the cars on Don Juan. That would support the other people who have posted reduced EDD that are similar, assuming they are still sending all the cars to Port Kembla and trucking them back to Brisbane etc.

We ordered ours on the 7th of January originally told 14-20 weeks ..... now its the second half of the year, I still don't have a VIN no and Brisbane tesla is not hugely forthcoming with information - I did get an email 2 weeks ago saying I would have an updated delivery date in the next few weeks....... Does where you are located ie Cairns impact where you sit on the waiting date as well or is it just impacted by the order date?

We ordered ours on the 7th of January originally told 14-20 weeks ..... now its the second half of the year, I still don't have a VIN no and Brisbane tesla is not hugely forthcoming with information - I did get an email 2 weeks ago saying I would have an updated delivery date in the next few weeks....... Does where you are located ie Cairns impact where you sit on the waiting date as well or is it just impacted by the order date?
I think first is the type of M3 whether it is P LR or RWD. Majority of the last shipment was RWD as they have LFP batteries which do not need, or have very little nickel and less Lithium. So … watch this space as to what comes. My LR OD was early Feb but my SA says he thinks it will come. As I said, watch this space.

I imagine they have a scheduled docking time and if they arrive a bit early they have to tootle around a bit to kill time. Don Juan has slowed down too. The Port Kembla Port Authority website shows Don Juan arriving at 7am tomorrow (26th May). Looks to me like it us currently about 50 miles off Port Kembla, so I guess they have to wait for their slot. I think both Turandot and Don Juan also docked in Korea before this voyage.

675954DF-A813-44FC-A042-7EE4D34F6DD5.png