Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have waited this long, so what’s another few months. I say take your time Tesla, the last thing I want is a rushed closed loop, overworked, fatigued employee, handing me a lemon. Let’s hope that the next deliveries are not known as those ‘covid lockdown’ batch. 🤞
100%. I hope they take their time and build a good car with all the latest parts, not something cobbled together with whatever was laying around...

yep seems that way.. very poor form by Tesla.. especially considering all the delivery gains they had Q1 this year alone.. you all should complain to Musk on twitter why sending your Model 3s to UK and Japan .. not acceptable.. If it was me.. would be placing order else where and which ever gets here first take that ..
USD$1500/car extra from other car companies selling their cars in Europe X 5000 cars = $75,000,000 extra in the coffers. Straight business decision.

I've noticed a couple of replies that go against the grain, but it looks like anyone with an order date of 13/02 (the last full day of 14-20 weeks) and before now shows Aug-Oct. LR and P in the 5-7 month wait list also show Aug-Oct. Any RWD in the 5-7 month and beyond and any LR and P in the 6-9 and beyond show Aug-Nov. And I don't think I've seen many responses from the 9-12 month crew about what their account shows.