Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
To anyone who has recently received an M3... @old_geez I'm looking at you...
Do the M3 in Aus come with the number plate/area. Saw a YouTube recommending a number plate holder.
I would have thought an area to attach a number plate would be standard.
Yep, they come with a bracket, and in my case, number plate covers.

Attachments

• AA29F5AB-11FD-4925-A801-6FD749515144.jpeg
    AA29F5AB-11FD-4925-A801-6FD749515144.jpeg
    372.6 KB · Views: 56
  • 388BB27B-60BB-4B55-9FF0-1DE172FC3EBF.jpeg
    388BB27B-60BB-4B55-9FF0-1DE172FC3EBF.jpeg
    293.3 KB · Views: 42
Whilst being in New Zealand, about 3 days ago, I had a change in the source code: "isNotMatchedToRa00Vin":false.

Previously this was "true". Wondering if this indicates that my M3 is scheduled for production?

No vin yet but something has changed.......
This happened to a bunch of people about 2 weeks ago.
Nothing has come of it yet unfortunately. Doesn't seem to mean anything.

Whilst being in New Zealand, about 3 days ago, I had a change in the source code: "isNotMatchedToRa00Vin":false.

Previously this was "true". Wondering if this indicates that my M3 is scheduled for production?

No vin yet but something has changed.......

Mine seems to have changed too. Fingers crossed this means something
I mentioned this a few 10's of pages back, but my order from earlier this month has the same "isNotMatchedToRa00Vin":"false" so don't get your hopes up too much.

(My fingers are still crossed)

Reactions: penn_
From everything I've seen on all the other forums... it means you're close to being assigned a VIN. Before last year it would appear that the change in this variable would be followed by a VIN really quickly... the source code changed the isNotMatched variable for me about 1-2 weeks ago though and I still don't have a VIN. My SA told me to expect it next month.