Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You wait patiently and i'll do my thing which doesn't affect you in any way. But good to know you'll join me after it's happened.

Why don't you want me to try and get some answers out of Tesla or try to influence us being bumped to Q4 out of curiosity?
Hmm. Looks like some Aus allocations are starting. I got a VIN.

I also had to accept another reduction in range to 602km when I visited the account page.

Last edited:
To all the people who are getting the VIN's allocated is the VIN starting with LRW or 5YJ. Also which part of the source code does the VIN no. appear?
If you dont have it in your signature it would be great if you could put the order date and combination with your post it will really help us people still waiting for the VIN.
Thanks

To all the people who are getting the VIN's allocated is the VIN starting with LRW or 5YJ. Also which part of the source code does the VIN no. appear?
If you dont have it in your signature it would be great if you could put the order date and combination with your post it will really help us people still waiting for the VIN.
Thanks
It should be LRW (from Shanghai). 5YJ is Fremont.

I ordered 6/2 and no VIN yet. Fingers crossed in the next few weeks.

Reactions: suku18
Thanks
LRW
It's in line 141 (function() {Tesla.ProductF = {"Labels":{"APR":"APR%","AcceptDelivery":"Next steps: Accept Delivery

Reactions: suku18
Also which part of the source code does the VIN no. appear?
Easiest way to see is to log in to your account. Select your car from the Dashboard screen. Once it appears, type in this URL and it will show all of the relevant information you need:

Simply a text display of your order with all the variables found for your order. VIN is the one that you should see populated when you have a VIN allocated. Year variable will also populate.

Screen Shot 2022-06-27 at 12.12.06 pm.png