Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So far today:

Username​
Order Date​
Model​
Exterior​
Interior​
o'leary​
2/12/2021 (earliest date)​
M3 LR​
?​
?​
Wombat_T​
13/01/2022​
M3 RWD​
White​
White​
ShireSparkles​
4/12/2021​
M3 LR​
White​
Black​
tubbyx7​
16/01/2022 (latest date)​
M3 RWD​
Red​
White​
Abraxas​
3/12/2021​
Searched for posts from Abraxas. Found this: M3 LR white/black on 03/12/21

So far, LRs from Dec only. Let's hope they keep coming and at least cover all of the Jan orders.

Really happy for those receiving VINs. For us who haven’t got ours, at least we have some confirmation we are getting Q3 deliveries, unlike what others were claiming.
Whether you get a VIN in the next weeks or not its great to see movement.
When you see no movement its easy to think we have been forgotten and look to other queues and see movement there then call unfair.

No idea how they are picking the orders to send VINs out for, but I certainly wish luck to all in the queue, especially those who have been waiting the longest.

Edit:
Okay looks like LRs are coming in from 2/12 - 4/12 so far, RWDs from 13/1 - 16/1. No info on Ps yet

Reactions: rtvanda
I hope my VIN turns up soon. I'm starting to worry that keys L, R and W will stop working on my keyboard....
Chrome is now trolling me. every time I search for "LRW", due to how uhm... "fast" my computer is, it would show it found 1 match... for a heartbeat before it changed to 0/0 found... And you would have thought that I would learn by now given how many times I've search today... but no, it still lifted my hope up before crashing it up...

Thought I might give this place a rest for a few days………
Talk about a roller coaster of a ride catching up on 10 pages of posting.
Glad to hear some cars are coming our way. As someone said, with each VIN allocated we all move that little closer to the front of the cue.

As one unknown wise person once said. “I had my patience tested. It’s negative.” Bring on my VIN!

Anyone know how long it is from moment your car is built to your vin appearing in source code?

Do we think there will be vin allocations every day?? I'm buzzing, I have to know 😂😂😂 someone get that darth Veda guy back in here
Vin appears first then your car is built usually take up to two weeks from vin appearing to delivery but with all the delays who knows when the delivery will take place after vin is allocated.