Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Surely an 'office in the city' job not a 'cubicle on mezzanine level of factory' job 😆
Automated process 🤷‍♂️

I mean they build the car to the queue orders, not some random set of blues, blacks, whites, long grey name with the correct interiors, tires, motors, etc.
So the VIN is likely automatically stamped based on order # 1234 or whatever which they have just built. They do seem to batch the LR / RWD / Ps a little though??

As to where the data centre is? Not sure on Tesla strategy - Cloud? On-prem? But they are usually very careful about bringing down DCs.

Reactions: Julcars
Same here! Hopefully we have some love soon.
Add yourself to the spreadsheet, we have very few December orders in there. Helps everyone get an idea of where we are in the order.

Reactions: BareFeetTom
Add yourself to the spreadsheet, we have very few December orders in there. Helps everyone get an idea of where we are in the order.

I am on there. But forgot to put Australia as the country

1656635265320.png

Reactions: Ormaus
Clara for sure based on those new EDDs. Exciting times for some! Let's hope for a Viking Passama full of M3s too.

If not, we might need to source a psychologist to join the forum.
Yep. I'm here. but about to retire from the practice.
Has been interesting to observe recent interactions, and at times hard to not engage. At least when our electrical engineer joins the fray its always a positive.
I guess same for finance people onboard who can easily separate fact from fiction. Psych is much harder to get agreement in a forum like this. Regardless I'm open to private consults:D

Been following this blog since ordered. Finally registered here and entered order details in spreadsheet. Months away for any movement in my order as I only ordered in May. OD 2/5/22. M3 RWD white/black

Reactions: Ormaus