Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Remains unchanged for me, March order.
We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration

It changed for me. March order...

Estimated delivery: Aug - Nov 2022​

Delivery timing will update based on configuration availability. We will reach out to schedule your delivery when your VIN is assigned.

Reactions: penn_
new wording doesn't mean anything, its just a general update on order page. I don't have a EDD for my m3 ordered on 20/03/2022 and still have the new wording.
Remains unchanged for me, March order.
We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame is based on order date, profile submission, delivery location and vehicle configuration.

You both are March orders with a 10 day gap and still have different wordings.
I am sure it has to mean something, otherwise why would it not be changed for ALL AU/NZ orders?

Ok, so maybe I have been on here too long and have gotten WAYYYY to deep into finding the meaning in things on my Tesla account page on pc but I am 99% sure they changed the language under the little section: Estimated delivery (Dont worry I was on the AU site every time)

I posted this a few weeks ago and copy and pasted it from my account:

Australian Model 3 Waiting Room

We will reach out to you to schedule your delivery date. Delivery time frame will be based on reservation date, order date, delivery location and vehicle configuration.

Now it reads:

Delivery timing will update based on configuration availability. We will reach out to schedule your delivery when your VIN is assigned.
I have seen this exact same wording change.

1657247556684.png

Noticed this message change too. 18/01 RWD MSM (No VIN yet)