Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
See something in common?

27​
Leighm020/01/2022M3 LRMidnight SilverBlack10/07/202228 Aug - 7 SepPerth
28​
pengu21/01/2022M3 RWDWhiteBlack10/07/202228 Aug - 7 SepPerth
29​
ImprovKnife22/01/2022M3 LRMidnight SilverBlack10/07/202227 Aug - 6 SepPerth
30​
tslm323/01/2022M3 RWDWhiteBlack9/07/202218 - 26 AugustSydney
31​
Hot_Since_7723/01/2022M3 LRWhiteBlack10/07/202228 Aug - 7 SepPerth
32​
Broony10/02/2022M3 LRWhiteBlack10/07/202228 Aug - 7 SepPerth
33​
Nick Cobley23/02/2022M3 LRWhiteBlack10/07/202229 Aug - 7 SepPerth
34​
trippa25/02/2022M3 LRWhiteWhite10/07/202228 Aug - 7 SepPerth

In terms of the non-Perth LRs - we are up to about 8/12 give or take some days.
If logic prevails (no guarantee) then other AU regions will eventually be allocated VINs up to about Perths dates :)
Wow nearly double no. of vins in one day 😬

This may get too much for me to track if we get a large dump of them. But hopefully if the sheet only gets to 150 ish it should be good. But at some stage I probably wont post all of it each day. I dont think anyone wants a wall of Tesla VIN and order details daily.
I mean really...what are we paying you for?! 🤣

Yeah, that's more than fair enough.

This may get too much for me to track if we get a large dump of them. But hopefully if the sheet only gets to 150 ish it should be good. But at some stage I probably wont post all of it each day. I dont think anyone wants a wall of Tesla VIN and order details daily.
A timely reminder to all to please update your order details on the Teslike spreadsheet. That way, each person is responsible for their own updates and we have a larger sample size than just this forum.

See the links in my signature below.

Thank you ☺️

Three Teslas in my garage, and none of them can drive (see my profile pic).

A timely reminder to all to please update your order details on the Teslike spreadsheet. That way, each person is responsible for their own updates and we have a larger sample size than just this forum.

See the links in my signature below.

Thank you ☺️

Three Teslas in my garage, and none of them can drive (see my profile pic).
How does the Teslike spreadsheet not have Australia as a country?

After receiving so many VIN's in middle of the night, is there anyone still thinking VIN allocation is a manual process?
Clearly you know nothing about Asia :) lot of corporate offices in India and China operate 24hrs and 3shifts with meals and pickup drop off service so workers don't have any excuses. Lot of the times young people prefer to be in office than at home because of these perks

After receiving so many VIN's in middle of the night, is there anyone still thinking VIN allocation is a manual process?
Could be. If its out of the factory then its 24/7 and workers are potentially cheaper than automation of it (and maintenance of the automation). Having said that Elon does like his automation.

Looks like human reasoning in there, order date based then stop to do some LRs for Perth transhipment, then lets continue with a few more LRs for general populace then some more Ps to get them to the same date range. But what about RWDs for transhipments? Maybe they forgot for now?

*shrug*

Maybe its the section of the dartboard that they hit this morning ?

Reactions: *Sparkles*
Could be. If its out of the factory then its 24/7 and workers are potentially cheaper than automation of it (and maintenance of the automation). Having said that Elon does like his automation.

Looks like human reasoning in there, order date based then stop to do some LRs for Perth transhipment, then lets continue with a few more LRs for general populace then some more Ps to get them to the same date range. But what about RWDs for transhipments? Maybe they forgot for now?

*shrug*

Maybe its the section of the dartboard that they hit this morning ?
Sadly you guys are correct.