Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
VIN

13_dpf_-_300_-_mg_2.jpg

We're hoping that mostly WA-bound cars had VINs assigned as they have to be transferred onto another ship whereas others don't (not sure what happens with TAS cars).
My understanding is that TAS cars go by road to Melbourne and then come over on the Spirit of Tasmania (probably on a transporter) to Devonport, where the ferry docks. They are registered and plated in Devonport and then transported to Hobart and delivered individually from a central site. Not sure what happens for other locations in Tas. Our M3 delivery was delayed by a week last September when Spirit shut down due to Covid. It eventually turned up outside our house on a flatbed.

Happy to be corrected, but initially wasn't the ability to enable heated rear seats and heated steering wheel soft locked on Tesla's behind a payment? Not a subscription but one off payment?
Still is for many cars - from my app.
And we still have footwell lights that you can't activate, as well as some speakers that either aren't wired or software disabled.

Screenshot_20220714-203255~2.png

• Informative
Reactions: Joutsen and Ormaus
End of Nov '21... @Ormaus remembers the dates better than me 😁

Yup, you're right, I didn't check what date it was, just from memory :) Thank heavens you're on the ball 😉
#UsernameOrder Date ▼ModelExteriorInteriorVIN DateDelivery DateLocationBuild DateInvoice Date
1​
MadFruit28/11/2021M3 LRBlackWhite28/06/202219 Aug - 2 SepMelbourne
30/06/2022​
14/07/2022​

Remembers? Ha. I cheat and write it down

• Funny
Reactions: MadFruit
so I finally put together the video, hope you like it. Wasn't in the showroom long enough to show any useful footage there so it's mostly the car quality checks...and yes there are multiple tesla-farts featured :cool: enjoy
Nice rundown. I'm glad the MIC cars are consistently a higher quality build than all the checklists are designed around.

May I be pedantic and point out you show the plate in the showroom at 0:42 and then block it in the conclusion at 8:00?