Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
so I finally put together the video, hope you like it. Wasn't in the showroom long enough to show any useful footage there so it's mostly the car quality checks...and yes there are multiple tesla-farts featured :cool: enjoy
Thanks for posting your video, @Hazygrunt .... great to see one made locally, with locations that I actually recognise lol 😋

That metallic blue is gorgeous..... 😍

Happy Friday everyone. Some positive news: dreams can come true...I dreamt I didn't get a VIN overnight and guess what - it came true!
I dreamed my EDD changes from "Aug - Nov 2022" to "Sep - Nov 2022". It didn't come true.
I wonder how long until they revise it. In 16 days it will be the start of August, and I'm pretty sure I won't see it in August. So will it remain there for another 47 days (end of August), or keep saying August once we're in September haha

Reactions: Mattflow
Probably a longshot since this is a waiting room, but i'm wondering if anyone can send me through a final invoice the received from Tesla (feel free to redact any sensitive information), I need to see the listed items and their value. I can get the information I need with any, but if someone has a M3 RWD pre recent price increase (when they were $63,900.00), that would be great.
Reason I am asking is that I just found the Order Agreement and it lists GST value in a certain way, which means it may not fall below the LCT limit my novated lease (and employer) have set, which means I will be waiting 9 months for nothing.

Probably a longshot since this is a waiting room, but i'm wondering if anyone can send me through a final invoice the received from Tesla (feel free to redact any sensitive information), I need to see the listed items and their value. I can get the information I need with any, but if someone has a M3 RWD pre recent price increase (when they were $63,900.00), that would be great.
Reason I am asking is that I just found the Order Agreement and it lists GST value in a certain way, which means it may not fall below the LCT limit my novated lease (and employer) have set, which means I will be waiting 9 months for nothing.
RWD doesn't hit the LCT bracket even at the current pricing so you should be ok

I dreamed my EDD changes from "Aug - Nov 2022" to "Sep - Nov 2022". It didn't come true.
I wonder how long until they revise it. In 16 days it will be the start of August, and I'm pretty sure I won't see it in August. So will it remain there for another 47 days (end of August), or keep saying August once we're in September haha
Lucky duck.. Mine still says 6-9 months from Order... sigh.. can we swap? I'd love to see a date, even if it's just a month name...

VIN assigned overnight!
LR Black/Black
OD 15/3/22
EDD Aug 23 - Sep 6
Perth
UsernameOrder Date ▼ModelExteriorInteriorLocationDelivery DateVIN DateBuild DateInvoice Date
cybot10115/03/2022M3 RWDBlueWhiteMelbourne
Jsense0115/03/2022M3 LRWhiteBlackBathurst
Speedstr15/03/2022M3 LRBlackBlackPerth23 Aug - 6 Sep
15/07/2022​
jgava0116/03/2022M3 PMidnight SilverBlackAdelaide
Nunu16/03/2022M3 RWDRedBlackSydney
MH17/03/2022M3 LRWhiteWhiteBrisbane
R1ngSt1nger17/03/2022M3 RWDBlackBlackMelbourne
Missimpatient17/03/2022M3 RWDBlueBlackBrisbane
:)

I've merged my order table and the previous VIN allocated table - nice and easy now :)

Last six numbers in the VIN? Feel free to redact (XX) the last two
6008XX

I think this is the first I've seen someone that ordered after me get a VIN. I'm happy for you, but also super resentful haha
I was actually hoping for it to come next quarter, it looks like the Y I have on order is on the same vessel!

I take hope from the fact that you ordered November and took delivery in June. I ordered in early Dec and had expected delivery April - now maybe Aug-Oct. Really need to know when to sell my current car!
Hi @dogstarlady , your order date data on the Teslike form is incorrect and has borked the form. Could you correct it at Teslike Model 3 Order Tracker

Screen Shot 2022-07-15 at 9.08.57 am.jpg

UsernameOrder Date ▼ModelExteriorInteriorLocationDelivery DateVIN DateBuild DateInvoice Date
cybot10115/03/2022M3 RWDBlueWhiteMelbourne
Jsense0115/03/2022M3 LRWhiteBlackBathurst
Speedstr15/03/2022M3 LRBlackBlackPerth23 Aug - 6 Sep
15/07/2022​
jgava0116/03/2022M3 PMidnight SilverBlackAdelaide
Nunu16/03/2022M3 RWDRedBlackSydney
MH17/03/2022M3 LRWhiteWhiteBrisbane
R1ngSt1nger17/03/2022M3 RWDBlackBlackMelbourne
Missimpatient17/03/2022M3 RWDBlueBlackBrisbane
:)

I've merged my order table and the previous VIN allocated table - nice and easy now :)
Where can i find this full spreadsheet @Ormaus

Where can i find this full spreadsheet @Ormaus
This one I have at home.

Combo from extract from Tracker sheet and just writing down peoples VIN assigned messages and more recently (10 or so forum pages) peoples orders in signatures and the like.

If you have the skills and care factor to make an AU only tracker with self editing etc then I'm happy to send it over.

Will keep filtering to VIN date not blank and posting daily (when there is a change).

Reactions: Dany