Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
NGL, if I got another call from them saying I wasn't in this round of deliveries I was going to cancel the order haha.

Still not sure about the radar thing or the fact that my order agreement says dual-motor, but the VIN document says 1 cylinder/rotor... But I assume everyone is in the same boat and it has to do with the cutbacks they made to fulfill orders
The radar thing is no big deal. No feature loss just a different way of running those features.

The document you mentioned is the registration form and that’s what they put down for motors. Your LR will be dual motor.

Bound for Europe but still impressive none the less
I thought so too, until I read the video description:

Some Australian friends have been inquiring when they can see the Tesla they ordered at the dock and thought it would gather at the Shanghai Haitong dock, but we went to the Haitong dock last week to confirm that Tesla basically gave up the more distant Haitong dock and took the Luchao Port South dock as the main export port, so, Australian friends, if you ordered the M3, maybe it is among the dock, if you ordered the MY, then you May have to wait a while, but do not worry, very happy will appear.

Hi all,

A question for those of you that have pre installed the Gen 3 wall connector, how much time did it take between ordering it online and getting the installation finalised?

I'm trying to figure out the best point to go get that organised ahead of time and not have the charger on the wall for months on end mocking me 🤣

Appreciate any insight 😊

- The next ship after Morning Crystal that arrives in Shanghai is the Paglia on August 14th, which seems too late in the quarter to be shipping Tesla's to Australia and having stock delivered to customers by October?
Paglia, Paganella and the next Morning Clara voyage all arrive in time for East Coast deliveries in an end of quarter mad rush which Tesla is known for, at least overseas.

Hi all,

A question for those of you that have pre installed the Gen 3 wall connector, how much time did it take between ordering it online and getting the installation finalised?

I'm trying to figure out the best point to go get that organised ahead of time and not have the charger on the wall for months on end mocking me 🤣

Appreciate any insight 😊
Delivery took about 7 days. Waiting for a sparky was longer. With all the vins coming through I would order asap as supply could become an issue

Delivery took about 7 days. Waiting for a sparky was longer. With all the vins coming through I would order asap as supply could become an issue
Thanks, I still have a long wait for car (Feb to May 23) so I'll definitely hold off getting the sparky for a bit but yeah I'll look at organising getting the actual charger and just put in somewhere I can't see it for a while lol

Reactions: Luddo
A bit of clarification here please... I keep getting this on my Chrome extension for the "Vin finder". I just hope I'm doing this right as I don't normally use Chrome , let alone their extensions. Is this the (repetitive) result you get if it doesn't find any VIN in your account. I'm in training to foist the VIN onto Veda Prime as soon as I get it, but not sure if I'm doing this right!
That extension didn't work for the first 3 or 4 days after I manually found my VIN, then it worked about the same time I got my invoice.
In chrome on the dashboard page, try right clicking where it says 'manage' below the pic of your car, and select Inspect. That's where I first found my VIN.
Or method 2, logout of your tesla account, then back into your tesla account and go to https://www.tesla.com/teslaaccount/oxp-bff-api/user-orders.

Reactions: MagicalseT
Thanks, I still have a long wait for car (Feb to May 23) so I'll definitely hold off getting the sparky for a bit but yeah I'll look at organising getting the actual charger and just put in somewhere I can't see it for a while lol
Ah in that case I would wait to later in the year before buying. Who knows there might be a newer model by then?

Hi all,

Appreciate any insight 😊
About 6 weeks for me, but 2 weeks of that was the installer getting COVID

Reactions: Pierce11